Everything’s Just Rosy With These 18 Pretty Jewels

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

By rosy this is referring to the metal in these pieces being rose gold, not to pink gemstones. As a matter of fact, there are very few items with gemstones in this one, and I cut this off after my favorite piece which is not only one of the few pieces with diamonds, it's also made by Picchiotti, whose pieces I recently realized are often the favorites in articles on jewels I post for you, and although the diamonds add to the look that makes me like the ring, it was the shape of it that attracted me to it in the first place. Check these out and use the link to see all the others to see which ones appeal to you. The least appealing to me are the serpent earrings since they're nothing but looped wires that don't look like snakes to me. To convey that they should have put tiny forked tongues peeking out the mouths. ;)

By Brittany Siminitz | August 03, 2023

"What with all this passion for pink—gemstones like spinel, morganite, and tourmaline are in their Barbie eras—it checks out that a similarly shaded metal might earn some of the spotlight too.

Rose gold had its moment in the engagement ring category about a decade or so back, but it was quickly overtaken by the immensely popular offerings of yellow gold, especially in the form of thick flush-mount settings.

Like sterling silver, rose gold is now experiencing a spike in popularity—particularly in fine/fashion jewelry—and it’s a welcome one indeed.

Soft and lustrous, rose gold provides a beautiful departure from the chunks of yellow gold we’ve been heavily (and happily) consuming for the past several years. For those invested in yellow gold, rose gold plays nicely with it. It’s also marvelous paired with white metals, its unique shade managing a cool warmth—not too hot like yellow gold, not as icy as, say, platinum. The perfect in-between.

Below, some of the latest in rose gold.

Five row Cleo ring in 18k rose gold, $6,950; Lizzie Mandler

Barre earlobe wrap in 14k rose gold, $975; Jolly Bijou

Mosaic bracelet in 18k rose gold with diamonds, $2,110; Noora Shawqi

Stargazer ring in 14k rose gold, $975; Gem Breakfast

Serpent earrings in 14k rose gold, $600; Emily Marquis

Fluted bangle in 18k rose gold, $6,800; Walters Faith

Xpandable ring in 18k rose gold with 1.24 cts. t.w. diamonds, $27,000; Picchiotti

... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ld-jewels/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)