Britt’s Pick: Anne Sisteron’s Limited-Edition Pearl Fringe Necklace

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

When I saw this headline I thought 'nah' to pearls and fringe, but when I saw they were golden freshwater pearls I decided to show them to you since even though I can do without the fringe, and pearls are lovely. :)

By Brittany Siminitz | July 25, 2023

"Pearl is the birthstone for June, a timeless and traditional jewel for graduation gifts and weddings, and the perfect match to crisp summer whites.

But a laid-back summer vibe—doesn’t really seem like our pearl, does it?

Which is sort of ironic, given a pearl’s origins. I mean, what evokes more frequent thoughts of summer than the sea? But summer also brings to mind things like sun, sand, and sweat—none of which are beneficial to pearls.

Still, pearl does have the power to surprise, a statement which in itself is no longer surprising given how consistently pearl has demonstrated its incredible versatility and supercool status. Pearl really can—and does—do it all.

That makes this limited-edition treasure from Anne Sisteron no less special. With its coppery sunset hue and the addition of golden fringe, it’s an “It” necklace if there ever was one, perfect for the season.

“I love pearls so much—their shape, and all the different colors they naturally come in,” Sisteron tells JCK. “They tend to say classic with a capital C, and although I adore classic pearls, I wanted to create a more edgy piece—pearls for the girl who wants to stand out. The golden fringe is cool and also happens to layer amazingly well with other gold chains.”

With its dangling chains, the necklace takes on a casual cool that’s ideal for breezy summer fashions and impromptu get-togethers. Yet it could just as easily nestle amid ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ron-pearl/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)