New black opal discovery from Northern nevada

Write a few lines about who you are and where your from here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

Diamondmike

New black opal discovery from Northern nevada

Post by Diamondmike »

Hello my name is diamond Mike me and my girlfriend Brooke made a new discovery of precious black fire opal among every other precious opal you could imagine I have no idea how to post pictures on this website and need some advice and some help I have the best fossils in the best levels in the world and I need help reaching out. If you could call me and help me I would be grateful my number 775-385-6247 my elbows have the cat's eye phenomenon thank you
PinkDiamond

Re: New black opal discovery from Northern nevada

Post by PinkDiamond »

Hi diamondmike, I"m glad to see you posted. But you should edit your post and remove your phone number since it's probably easier to explain how to upload photos here in writing.

There are two ways of doing it. If you have posted them somewhere you can right click on your photos and be able to see a prompt to choose the image location. Copy that and when you get here click the icon above the text field with the cloud and sun in it, and drop the link between the [img] brackets. Then preview your post and make sure it shows up.

The other way to do it is to save the photos to your computer, and below the text field you'll see 'Attachments'. Click that and navigate to the photo in the next prompt, open that and the photo, which can't be bigger than 1000 bytes, will upload to the forum. Once it uploads an icon will appear to put the photo in the text, but before you click it make sure you put your cursor where you want it to land or it could show up anywhere in the text. Once you've uploaded your photos don't click back to a previous page or you'll have to upload the pics again. Just preview and make corrections below that if you find errors.

And while I'm giving upload instructions, should you wish to upload videos you've posted on youtube, just copy the code between the "v=" and the question mark a few characters to the right of the = sign and put that bit of the code from the video's link between the youtube brackets that will appear when you click the YT prompt on the right above the text field.

If I have totally confused you LMK where I lost you. Otherwise we look forward to seeing your photos and hearing about your find soon. :)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: New black opal discovery from Northern nevada

Post by SwordfishMining »

Sorry you missed my call back. I didnt block my number.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"