Rapaport Launches Natural Pearl Market

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I know we have a few designers who use pearls, and we may have more than I know of by now so I'm giving you this heads-up from Martin Rapaport since he said to let friends know about it, in case any of you are interested in their catalog, or are going to the show in Vegas where you can get all the information at their booth. ;)

RAPAPORT

The Rapaport Group is launching a new market for certified Natural Pearls.

Natural pearls are rare and special. They are an opportunity for you to
excite your customers with an authentic luxury product that is one with nature.

Natural pearls will be offered for sale at the JCK-AGTA Vegas Show booth #A-30066.

Additional information and our “Buy Now Catalog” are available here.
https://info.rapaport.com/naturalpearls ... e=hs_email

The “Tender Auction Catalog” will be published on June 7, with Viewing in Dubai (June 11-15), and Bahrain (June 18-20). The Tender Auction will close on June 20.

Natural pearls direct from Bahraini divers operate under strict government supervision ensuring protection of the natural habitat and environmental sustainability. DANAT– Bahrain Institute of Pearls and Gemstones has been instrumental in collecting, grading and certifying the pearls. Only natural pearls will be offered for sale, and all will be certified natural by DANAT.

Please share with friends interested in something new and exciting.

Thanks,

Martin Rapaport
Chairman

RAPAPORT

Rapaport USA Inc., 133 East Warm Springs, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119, USA, 702-893-9400
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)