Saint Laurent Debuts First Fine Jewelry Collection

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

If you like YSL you'll love these, and I'm putting this in metals since there's only 1 piece with diamonds, and oddly enough the caption on the stud earring says it's a single diamond so I must be seeing things. :lol:

These are not my cup of tea, but they're very nice so use the link to check them out. ;)

Emili Vesilind
May 11, 2023

"Saint Laurent is finally jumping into the fine jewelry game. While the fabled fashion brand, founded by Yves Saint Laurent in 1961, has manufactured a costume jewelry collection for decades (non-fine jewelry was the standard for designer fashion brands until relatively recently), the brand has finally joined a stable of its contemporaries, including Chanel, Dior, Versace, Gucci, Hermes, and Louis Vuitton, in offering a fine jewelry collection.

Of course the collection boasts lots of glossy gold—a hallmark of early Saint Laurent (the company was known as Yves Saint Laurent until 2012, when Hedi Slimane rebranded it “Saint Laurent,” but the famed YSL logo still remains).

Bracelets from Saint Laurent’s first high jewelry collection

Current Saint Laurent creative director Anthony Vaccarello has designed a bifurcated collection that includes 18k yellow and “grey” gold chunky cuffs, earrings, and mega-chain necklaces that are unbranded and slimmer pieces—including hinged bangles and chain rings—that bear the YSL logo.

The collection ranges in price from $1,090 for a chain bracelet with a logo to $48,000 for the graduated 18k gold bracelet shown at top. The jewels hit Saint Laurent boutiques this week and are currently available for pre-order on the company’s website.

Here are some of our favorite pieces from Saint Laurent’s first fine jewelry drop: ... "

https://thezingreport.com/2023/05/saint ... e=hs_email
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)