Breitling Has Opened 6 New US Boutiques

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Maybe Steve will get his Breitling fixed now that there's a store as close as Dallas, although I don't know if they do repairs stateside but it wouldn't hurt to take the watch there a have it assessed. I like the interior of the Atlanta store since it reminds me of the decor at a bar & restaurant I tended bar at in Virginia back in the 70's called Curley's Garage, which was owned by NFL football legend Gino Marchetti after his retirement. It was a very popular restaurant, and he was very nice to work for so I appreciated the Atlanta store's decor reminding me of that. :)

Pictured is the interior of Breitling’s new Atlanta store, its first in the city.
New York—Breitling is expanding its North American presence.

"The Swiss watchmaker announced it has opened six new boutiques across the United States in the first quarter of the year.

Among them are the company’s first locations in Atlanta, Dallas, and Orange County, California.

Each are in upscale shopping centers. The Atlanta store is located at Lenox Square, the Dallas store at NorthPark Center, and the Orange County location at South Coast Plaza.

The company also has added three stores to preexisting territories, at Boca Raton Town Center in Boca Raton, Florida (Breitling has stores in nearby Miami); at Roosevelt Field in Long Island, New York; and at The Woodlands Mall in Houston.

The new stores range in size from 670 to 1,500 square feet, the company said.

The exterior of the new Breitling boutique in Dallas

Each features signature Breitling design touches, incorporating elements of an industrial loft aesthetic for a “relaxed-yet-sophisticated” ambiance to showcase Breitling’s collections.

“A visit to a Breitling boutique is the best way to discover our brand, as it allows you to immerse yourself into the casual, inclusive, and sustainable luxury that defines Breitling,” said Breitling USA President Thierry Prissert.

“As the Breitling brand continues to grow, our retail development remains a priority. We have a robust strategy for our North American expansion and are thrilled to be growing in existing markets as well as venturing into new ones.”

Currently, Breitling operates 29 boutiques in the United States, including its six new additions. The company told National Jeweler it will open its 30th next month at ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/11 ... -boutiques
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)