A Closer Look At Gucci’s Newest High Jewelry Releases

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I just posted one on Gucci receiving a gem award, which showed the second necklace in this one which I love, but I also really like the bracelet in this one. The tanzanite ring in the last pic, which I've left for you to see via the link, is lovely and quite unique but it appears to be too tall for my taste, and the pic of the lion head necklace is much better in the other Gucci article by National Jeweler if you'd like to see it better. Check these out. 8-)

By Annie Davidson | January 30, 2023

"During Paris Haute Couture on Jan. 24, Gucci unveiled 42 new pieces that are being added to its Hortus Deliciarum (a Latin term meaning “garden of delights”) High Jewelry collection. As the third installment since the collection’s debut in 2019, the new designs draw the same inspiration from wild animals and fantastical scenes of nature while maintaining the house’s signature Italian craftsmanship.

Below, we take a closer look at five of them. From cascading white diamonds to unexpected colored gems and lions and tigers (no bears, but bows), the newest pieces may sound eclectic but together, they create a fantastical story through the jewelry artistry that Gucci has become known for.

Lion Head necklace, price on request

With the lion head front and center (a signature of the brand as well as the tiger head), this necklace showcases an impressive assortment of leaflike and floral diamond designs as well as underlying themes of strength and valor (traits its wearer undoubtedly shares).

Necklace (also shown at top) in white gold with diamonds, price on request

Inspired by shooting stars and cascading waterfalls, this whimsical necklace, in all its splendor, took an astounding 300 hours to create.

Earrings in white gold with 16.7 cts. t.w. teardrop-cut diamonds, price on request

These feminine and playful chandelier earrings with their dainty bows are the other half of the matching white gold and diamond celestial necklace.

Bracelet in yellow gold with diamonds, price on request

One of the more geometric pieces in the collection, this chevron bracelet showcases Gucci’s detail-oriented Italian craftsmanship—and the 200 hours it takes to make it is a testament to that. ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... aris-2023/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)