WOW! Cancer cured in 3 minutes!

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

opalcreations

Re: WOW! Cancer cured in 3 minutes!

Post by opalcreations »

Hi Rammon,
I respect your experience and knowledge in chi energy healing and martial arts, I also studied ninjitsu and other martial arts when I was younger, and in the closer past, Qi Gong and tai chi as well (not much tai chi though). My wife is a reiki master also.
I have seen what chi energy can do personally, but that is only physical, what about the spiritual??
I have one question for you, how do you explain the healing people receive directly from God and are healed instantly?
:)
OpalSpectrum

Re: WOW! Cancer cured in 3 minutes!

Post by OpalSpectrum »

@Rammon - cool info mate - i didn't know you are into this stuff
you are correct but even though this is big part of chinese culture this doesn't mean they are all using it (note how china is polluted ) - and in fact you have to master it and fully understand to make it work. I really like martial arts but I'm more into philosophy then fighting - and no matter which style all schools are teaching the same philosophy which is the same what religion teach you or other 'mystic schools'
you can learn from the Bible that 'your body is the temple' , you can also find what you should eat (diet) or how you should live
..and many other 'secrets'
my point is that you can study and learn it from any 'school'

here are some great teachings from 70 years old Morio Higaonnna 10th dan master in Goju-Ryu (karate) from Okinawa
*note that this 'school' teach the oposite style to tai chi but the end 'goal' is the same :)

( part 1/4 )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ure59Ub73g

btw. even though in Chinese 'Tai Chi Chuan' mean Supreme Ultimate Boxing the secret meaning of 'Tai Chi' is different and comes from Egypt and it's encoded until today in greek alphabet - this symbol is similar to XP for Jesus :roll:

greets

>>> Firmitas Utilitas Venustas <<<