Thank you

Post all non-opal carvings and creations here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

KKHK

Thank you

Post by KKHK »

Thank you to all members and admins, who have enabled me to grow in this hobby over the past 7 years.

Its been exactly 7 years todate that the first stone turned up in my mailbox, and started this wonderful journey.
Naturally it was a Fire Agate that started it all.
FA is still one of my top favorite materials today, so its only fitting that there are 4 pieces awaiting to be finished up this coming week.
And three new ones to be started, to keep me busy for the rest of the year.
A crazy one, that was given to me as extra, and shows some colour all round. That thing will be a pain as too many sheets run in all sorts of directions.
One that promises some hot colours under black agate.
And of course the jumbo, that should be finally started this summer, coming in as is at nearly 5 pounds.

Naturally, lots of materials have come and gone, yet still a lot more to try out.
Close to finishing up: Brazilian Agate
And new to start, Coral again

Lots of fun and frustration, that would not have been possible without the help and support of sooo many fantastic people round the world brought together throug forums and NET in general.

Thank you again from all my heart, Looking forward to the next 7 years........ Kurt
crazy8s

Re: Thank you

Post by crazy8s »

I didn't realize you haven't been carving longer. Great improvement :!: Love the fire and ice. :D
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I had no idea you were only doing this for 7 years, and I applaud you Kurt. Your work is amazing and I know many of us look forward to seeing what you have coaxed out of the rocks your work with. Big congrats, and we are also looking forward to the next 7 years of the evolution of your work. I can only imagine what beautiful works you will turn out. And one more thing; thanks so much for being a part of this forum. Not only do we get to delight in your work, but we would not have been able to move half of what we moved from the old forum without you. Kudos, Kurt, and thanks.
Applause.gif
Applause.gif (1.58 KiB) Viewed 300 times
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Always look forward to seeing what you are working on.