A big solar wind blew our way 2 days ago, and look what's here tonight. :D

3-27-16pinkNgreen.JPG

3-27-16pinkNgreen2.JPG

http://explore.org/live-cams/player/northern-lights-cam
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
Rockranger1

Re: Aurora Borealis

Post by Rockranger1 »

Sweet! pics Pink
Rockranger1

Post by Rockranger1 »

Man..... I have had a hard time getting back on here. How can i reset my password to something I can remember.
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

You're thru the pre-screening now and I can ask Chris to reset your password on your other identity, or I'm willing to try it myself. Just PM me what I should change it to, and then once you're in you can change it to something permanent for yourself. I'm so glad to see you!!! :D
PinkDiamond

Rockranger1

Post by Rockranger1 »

Thank you....Could not get into my old email account and had to setup a new one. Lmao now I cant even get my mail from the old account. Oh well...:)
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I can change your email in your profile so you can use your regular account.
PinkDiamond

Rockranger1

Post by Rockranger1 »

PinkDiamond wrote:I can change your email in your profile so you can use your regular account.
Thanks, but I managed to finally work all my bugs out. Good to talk to you again! Missed you all, but was able to get a little more caught up with family I managed to lose touch with over the last few years, On facebook....and yes, I have a account with them now and talk to crazy8 and sometimes John but not sure if he figured out who I was yet??? lol.
Balmy day today, +22 Celsius 8-) Winter kinda of missed us this year, shoot.... snow was mostly gone by February. In a fire ban since march 1. Hows it down south your way?
Rockranger1

Post by Rockranger1 »

“Early on Day 3 (2nd April), a high-speed stream from coronal hole 67 is expected to reach Earth,” said the Met Office.
Forecasters in the U.S. and U.K. predict this could confuse migrating birds and other animals, cause minor problems with satellites and make an aurora visible as far south as Maine and Michigan.
The storms could rise to G2 level on a five-step scale, which would mean the Northern Lights might be seen in New York and some electrical transformers could be damaged.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... off-course

You all might catch a show tonight if it produces. ;)
kjsspot

Post by kjsspot »

Hey ya RR! I might actually have a chance to see the Aurora before too long! I've seen it once in upper MI. Hubby has never seen it and has always wanted to.
~KJ~
Mysterious opals contain the wonders of the skies - sparkling rainbows, fireworks, and lightning, shifting and moving in their depths.
ETSY: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KJOFineArt
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Rockranger1 wrote:
PinkDiamond wrote:I can change your email in your profile so you can use your regular account.
Thanks, but I managed to finally work all my bugs out. Good to talk to you again! Missed you all, but was able to get a little more caught up with family I managed to lose touch with over the last few years, On facebook....and yes, I have a account with them now and talk to crazy8 and sometimes John but not sure if he figured out who I was yet??? lol.
Balmy day today, +22 Celsius 8-) Winter kinda of missed us this year, shoot.... snow was mostly gone by February. In a fire ban since march 1. Hows it down south your way?

Glad you got the bugs out, and I've been calling this the year without winter because we only had snow twice, amounting to maybe 1/2" each time, and have had many days above normal by 10 and even 20 degrees. :o

I'm really glad you mentioned the aurora so I'd remember to tune in to the northern lights cam, although it's still early and there's only a light aurora right now, but hopefully it will get better. I saw some really cool pinks mixed in with green, with pockets of purple the other night. 8-)
PinkDiamond