STATINS RED ALERT!

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

STATINS RED ALERT!

Post by PinkDiamond »

STATINS RED ALERT: Widely prescribed drugs act as cellular poisons that accelerate aging... deactivate DNA repair... promote diabetes, muscle fatigue and memory loss

"(NaturalNews) The statin drugs prescribed to over 100 million people around the world have now been exposed as cellular poisons that accelerate aging and promote muscle fatigue, diabetes, memory loss and more.

Scientists at Tulane University in New Orleans found that statin drugs -- which generate tens of billions of dollars a year for pharmaceutical companies -- "deactivate" the stem cells responsible for cellular repair throughout the body. While statin drugs have been aggressively pushed by for-profit drug companies as "miracle" medicines, in truth they can lead to disastrous (even fatal) side effects in many patients.

As the UK Express writes, such side effects include "memory loss, muscle pain, diabetes, cataracts, liver dysfunction, diabetes, fatigue and memory loss."

"Statins make regular users become older faster," reports the Express, "leaving them open to long-term mental and physical decline..." The Express adds:

Scientists have found the heart disease drug badly affects our stem cells, the internal medical system which repairs damage to our bodies and protects us from muscle and joint pain as well as memory loss. ... Professor Reza Izadpanah, a stem cell biologist and lead author of the research published in the American Journal of Physiology, said: "Our study shows statins may speed up the aging process."

Statin drug side effects documented to include memory loss, muscle fatigue, cataracts and diabetes

Read the rest of the bad news here:
http://www.naturalnews.com/051363_stati ... fects.html
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
kjsspot

Re: STATINS RED ALERT!

Post by kjsspot »

My husband had a really bad reaction to stantins
~KJ~
Mysterious opals contain the wonders of the skies - sparkling rainbows, fireworks, and lightning, shifting and moving in their depths.
ETSY: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KJOFineArt
crazy8s

Post by crazy8s »

David quit taking his :!: :D They clouded his mind and caused feelings of intense anger.
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Their minds and lives are going to be that much better because they can't take them, so y'all are lucky that you won't have sick demented husbands from them being on those meds. Imagine all the people who mindlessly take them thinking they're extending their lives, when in fact they're jeopardizing and actually ruining their chances to enjoy retirement and a long life. :o
PinkDiamond

SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

We are pretty sure Leahs Grampa had vitamin A induced Dementia and so did June until they figured out all those chiropractic supplements and vitamins added up to a daily overdose. Still had to be in a home, and thankfully not many years.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

In all my years in the natural health field I have never heard of anyone overdosing on vitamin A and it causing dementia, although it's possible to take too much A like all the other oil-soluble vitamins like D and E because they don't flush out of the body like the water-soluble B and C vitamins, but you'd really have to work at it, and take tens of thousands of units a day which would be ridiculous.

Also, I have mentioned before that it doesn't matter if medical graduates are at the head of their class, or at the bottom of it; they're still called doctors, and you have to do due diligence and investigate any doctor before going to him because if he's not skilled in the use of vitamins, herbs and essential oils, as well as how various drugs interact with natural foods and supplements you can get into trouble, so always do a search and investigate any doctor's track record before making that first appointment. Hospitals are the same way. You need to know their track record for transmitting superbugs and other easily transmittable diseases in addition to their success rate for surgeries and other procedures, and finally how their prices compare with other local hospitals, as the disparity in fees and rates can be just as enormous as the disparity in their track records for successful outcomes.

I can tell you this though. Aluminum has long been associated with dementia, so people who cook their foods in aluminum foil or pans are heading down the road to dementia, as are those who use anti-perspirants, most of which contain Triclosan which is also associated with dementia, and here they are putting it on their pits. They might as well run it across their foreheads to get the Triclosan in their brains faster because the armpits are just too close to the brain for comfort. Triclosan is also in hand sanitizers that people slather all over their hands and their kids' hands. :roll:

Here's something I've been reading for years that's very interesting. Statistics show that smokers don't get Alzheimer's nearly as much as non-smokers. Now that's surprising! :!:
PinkDiamond

SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Its always something. Not many are talking about all the aluminum "nano particles" specifically NOT being measured in pollution investigations that MIGHT be cloud seeded all around us as needed by the counties or who ever. I was not that close to the drs on June. We just believed what they were saying and yes the added up totals from all the supplements were massive. I wonder if the Smoking has a residual effect LOL. I quit years ago.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
mick

Post by mick »

Lets face it, we are just walking toxic chemical soups. We stick em in, on, up, down, over and under ourselves.

Then there is whats in food. Then the clothes we wear, the air we bretahe an on it goes.

Aluminium and dementia for sure but not widely known. Problem is even when its scientifically proven to be bad, we still use it.

Best you can do is eat and drink natural as possible I guess.