4 Can’t-Miss Jewelers at the Luxury Show in Las Vegas

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I thought I'd find a lot of pieces I'd like in this one, but even with pink diamonds in some of them the favorite turned out to be Omi Privé's gorgeous blue moonstone pendant, and I love the Big Boo pendant because it looks so much like the sweet face of a barn owl which is my favorite species of owl. See what you think of these. ;)
By Brittany Siminitz | May 22, 2024

"The Luxury event in Las Vegas is open to an exclusive invitation-only audience on May 29 and 30, then welcomes all attendees of the JCK show from May 31 to June 3.

For retailers, Luxury is the place to shop for their most discerning customers. For editors like me, the show is a mecca for all things major—the 100+ ct. diamonds, the necklaces so loaded up with bling even celebrities would be impressed.

Mega-diamonds aside, visitors to Luxury will be delighted to find a wealth of sensational gemstones, and might be surprised to encounter a number of more accessible pieces for a wide array of shoppers, too.

Here, four Luxury exhibitors preview what they’ll be showcasing this year. We’re counting down the days until we can get our hands on these!

Omi Privé (Luxury booth 702)

Offering exquisite gemstone pieces, Omi Privé has harnessed a signature aesthetic with its contemporary but timeless approach to jewelry design. If a piece of jewelry is an Omi, you’ll know it.

Earrings in platinum and black rhodium with 5.99 cts. t.w. green tourmaline, 0.27 ct. t.w. alexandrite, and 0.42 ct. t.w. diamonds, $22,000

Three-stone ring in platinum with 2.03 ct. emerald-cut zoisite, 2.41 cts. t.w. chrysoberyl, and 0.79 ct. t.w. diamonds, $34,000

Pendant in platinum with 7.73 ct. pear-shape moonstone, 0.36 ct. t.w. demantoid garnet, and 0.07 ct. t.w. diamonds, $15,000

Men’s ring in platinum and black rhodium with 2.26 ct. blue spinel and 1.63 cts. t.w. alexandrite, $24,000

Dorian & Rose (Luxury 301A)

Rich in 18k and 22k gold, jewelry from Dorian & Rose is like a modern treasure. A family affair, the brand will be represented in Vegas by Tigren Dorian and his mother, Rose—the company was founded by Tigren’s father in 1977. Today, Dorian & Rose blends the heritage imbued by an Armenian metalsmith with its Los Angeles environment, resulting in jewels that promise to be a favorite of all its visitors at the show.

Daniella chain necklace, $13,600, with enhancer jump ring with 0.3 ct. t.w. diamonds, $3,780, and Sundial crown pendant with 0.9 ct. t.w. diamonds, $5,000, all in 18k gold

Big Boo pendant in 18k yellow gold with 0.23 ct. t.w. diamonds, $3,900

Flower earrings in 18k yellow gold with 2.82 cts. t.w. cognac and white diamonds, $17,650

Ounce Collection (Luxury 727)

Known for its spectacular diamond pieces (in various colors), the Los Angeles-based Ounce Collection also creates jewels with colored gemstones. While many of the brand’s offerings are red-carpet-ready, Ounce also has many designs suitable for daily wear, from stackable bands to convertible drop earrings.

Toi et moi ring with 2.02 ct. fancy blue diamond and 1.54 ct. fancy light pink diamond, price on request

Floral earrings with detachable drops with 4.51 cts. t.w. diamonds, price on request

Emerald-cut ring with 4.65 cts. t.w. diamonds, price on request

Pear-shape earrings with 7.59 cts. t.w. light pink and white diamonds, price on request

Cushion ring with 2.01 ct. natural faint blue diamond and pink and white diamonds, price on request

18 Carat House (Luxury 1137)

Based in India, 18 Carat House is a destination for modern luxury, utilizing both raw and polished gemstones for artful looks that feel unique. You’ll find the whimsical, the edgy, and everything else among their colored gem and diamond jewels.

Hoop earrings in 18k gold with emeralds and diamonds, price on request

Necklace in 18k yellow gold with bakelite, garnet, and diamonds, price on request

Earrings in 18k gold with ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... las-vegas/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)