Studs Opens Luxury Piercing Pop-Up in NYC

Man-made stones

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This is one fancy pop-up that looks like a permanent store, and I love the color, which I just happen to be wearing today that I accessorize with peridot jewelry, my birthstone, so I love the pop-up but I have to wonder why the store's name isn't in black to make it more visible, and why their storefront indicates nothing about what they do, with nothing jewelry related in the front windows. They're not cheap since they use 14kt gold, but their diamonds are LGDs, and they use needles instead of piercing guns so if you're queasy about needles being used, just brace yourself for the sound of the needle popping through the skin, and squeaking as it's pulled through the ear. I know because that's how my ears were done back when the dinosaurs roamed, and it sounds really creepy so forewarned is forearmed. :lol:

The one objection I have is they're calling their stones 'precious', which doesn't apply when it comes to LGDs. Here's their new pop-up and where they'll be operating for another 4 days. It's too bad I didn't see this one sooner in case any of you might want to go to this, but there's still time if you're in New York. ;)

Studs’ new pop-up ear piercing experience is open in SoHo from May 9-24.

"New York— Studs, a jewelry retailer and piercing studio known for its “custom earscapes,” is promoting its new collection with a pop-up in New York City.

Its self-described luxury ear piercing experience, “Fancy Studs,” opened May 9 and will be up until May 24.

Visitors can get pierced by Studs’ piercers, who use needles rather than piercing guns, the company said.

Pieces from the brand’s new collection will be available, and it includes 14-karat white and yellow gold earrings with lab-grown diamonds. The assortment is comprised of huggies, studs, chains, and clickers that Studs said are all designed for piercing specific ear anatomies and for optimal healing.

An offering of Studs earrings

Prices range from $150 to $1,000.

The Fancy Studs concept is a natural evolution for the Studs brand, the company said.

The pop-up features new branding that pays homage to Studs’ evolution, symbolizing growth and the refinement of its identity, it said.

The updated palette now features mint, moss, and emerald tones, a maturation from the brand’s initial vibrant yellow and lime color scheme.

The use of these new colors in the pop-up space embodies “a transition from warmth to a serene coolness that mirrors the precious stones it showcases,” Studs said.

Studs earrings on a cool-toned ear-shaped display

Featuring clean lines and geometric accents, the Fancy Studs interior was created to be timeless and contemporary, blending traditional and modern aesthetics.

Designed to be a beacon of modern luxury retail, the space is inspired by Roman arcades, and it incorporates Doric-style columns, scalloped retail displays, and modern archways with playful gradients.

The Fancy Studs interior was inspired by Roman arcades.

Studs’ original brand elements are also weaved in, with the spring palette in the store supported by the brand’s signature shapes and neon details.

The intentional yellow elements and dichroic tones are a nod to the brand’s origins, telling a story that is innovative while also rooted in the company’s foundational design principles.

The inside of Studs’ new pop-up is a blend of new brand colors and its original motifs.

The Fancy Studs pop-up is located in New York City’s SoHo neighborhood at ...m "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... -up-in-nyc
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)