Bespoke Cartier Bracelet With Over 1,500 Diamonds in Bonhams Sale

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I bet the bracelet in the lead pic is remarkable when seen in person, but the photo of it does nothing for me. What I like are the dragon earrings and the panther earrings, and I have to admit the yellow diamond ring in the last pic is spectacular. Check these out. 8-)

By Annie Davidson Watson | April 30, 2024

"A custom-made Cartier Love bracelet (pictured) with 46.62 carats of pavé-set, round-cut white diamonds—1,509 of them, to be exact—is headlining Bonhams’ Hong Kong Jewels auction on May 26.

The one-of-a-kind cuff-style bracelet, expected to fetch between $57,500 and $102,000, features the signature Love motif of half-moons as onyx clasps. “It is exciting to present the remarkable jewel at auction, giving the opportunity for collectors around the world to own such a coveted piece,” said Stewart Young, Bonhams’ head of jewelry in Asia, in a statement. The bespoke diamond Love bracelet is one of several spectacular Cartier pieces in the sale from “an important single-owner collection,” Young said.

The auction’s 160 fine jewelry lots also include a nearly 26 ct. yellow diamond ring, estimated to sell for $1.3 million to $2.3 million. “Hong Kong Jewels has some impressive stones and notable designs, from the natural 25.88 ct. fancy vivid yellow diamond ring and a rare vivid cobalt blue spinel to a collection of pearls from clam, conch, and Melo—truly natural wonders from the sea,” said Young.

Below are just a few of the highlights in the upcoming Bonhams auction.

Cartier Dragon earrings (circa 2011) with two yellow diamond eyes of approximately 4.15 cts. each and other diamonds, estimate $15,000–$35,000

Cartier Panthère earrings (circa 2010) with diamonds and onyx, estimate $23,000–$35,000

Earrings with 5.01 and 4.01 ct. pear-shape fancy yellow-green diamonds, estimate $192,000–$319,000

Ring with 25.88 ct. fancy vivid yellow diamond and tapered baguette-cut diamond shoulders, estimate $1 ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ng-jewels/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)