These One-of-a-Kind Jewels Will Dazzle at the 2024 JCK Show

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

We have a lovely lineup of fine jewels in this one and I like the peach garnet ring in the second shot, but I'm not really seeing any orange tones in the padparadscha ring, which is still gorgeous and may be due to the camera not picking up the undertones of orange, and the only one I really dislike is the Legacy ring with the pink tourmalines that are too dark and murky for my taste so I'm choosing the Hexagon ring in the last shot as the favorite from this one. Which are your favorites? :)

By Brittany Siminitz | May 01, 2024

"Retailers and attendees who flock to Las Vegas for Jewelry Week usually come with a checklist in hand.

There are the necessities—findings, chains, new eternity bands and diamond stud earrings, for example—that keep the store running smoothly and answer the most common customer demands.

Then there’s a bit of exploring. Most stores need engagement rings, so they brush up on what’s new and look for trends coming out of the wedding jewelry scene. Some retailers will stick with the most conventional designs or veer only slightly off classic; others want the most alternative styles they can find. For many, it’s a combination of both.

The same goes for fashion jewelry. Retailers want to stock the best sellers, but new and exciting variations of staples like birthstone pendants, initials, tennis necklaces and bracelets, and hoop earrings warrant consideration. To keep customers current, you try to find an array of styles that is sure to impress.

But it’s the one-of-a-kind pieces that really get people talking at JCK Las Vegas. Not every store has a need for them (and only one will be able to take each piece home), but it’s the wow factor of such jewels that creates an impact.

While we’re excited to see all manner of jewels at the show, we can’t wait to get dazzling unique creations like the ones below on our Instagram feed. Here’s a preview of just a few of the one-of-a-kind jewels to catch in Vegas.

Three-stone ring in 18k yellow gold with 3.93 ct. peach garnet and 2.47 cts. t.w. Malaya garnet, price on request; Omi Privé

18k white gold ring with 76.72 ct. aquamarine and 0.78 ct. t.w. diamonds, price on request; Sanalitro Gioielli

14k white gold ring with 5.95 ct. lapis and 0.72 ct. t.w. diamonds, $3,650; Artistry Ltd.

Ring in 18k yellow gold with 2.02 ct. padparadscha sapphire and 0.5 ct. t.w. yellow and white diamonds, price on request; Ashi Couture

Legacy collection ring in 18k yellow gold with 14.85 ct. pink tourmaline center, 5.1 cts. t.w. pink tourmaline, and 0.59 ct. t.w. diamonds, $38,230; Bellarri

Teardrop pendant in sterling silver with labradorite, $425; Anatoli

Hexagon earrings in 18k yellow and white gold with ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -jck-show/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)