Jewels From My Inbox: April 2024 Edition

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Jewels From My Inbox: April 2024 Edition

Post by PinkDiamond »

There are some lovely pieces in this one from the multi-color tourmaline bracelet in the lead pic to the bangle bracelet in the last pic that's one of my favorites. The bi-color Mae ring is lovely and I like the effect of the two metals and the satin finish on it, and the Sunburst turquoise pendant has gorgeous color so it's another favorite, but the Wishing Well choker is adorable and is the favorite from this group. Check them out and see what you think of them. 8-)

Jewels From My Inbox: April 2024 Editio
By Brittany Siminitz | April 24, 2024

"They say March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb, mainly because we enter the month in winter and leave it in spring.

But if we’re talking weather, the proverb more accurately reflects the month of April. It teases with warm-weather days intermixed with chilly ones, like the lion and lamb are doing some sort of tango. April is a month of ups and downs, both in temperatures and in our spirits, as we wait through false springs for the true arrival of the season.

Oh, it comes—it always comes! And as the month draws to a close and the spirit of spring break fades, we buckle down for the final stretch before summer is here.

My inbox has reflected April’s journey, in so many ways. A deluge of diamonds kicked off the month, a celebration of probably the most universally beloved gemstone—and birthstone. Brands have also been busy preparing for Mother’s Day, rolling out their finest personal jewelry for whomever you honor on that Sunday in May.

In terms of trends, there was plenty of Western-inspired styles, no doubt thanks to Beyonce’s country turn, which meant I got an eyeful of turquoise (never a bad thing). Mixed metals showed up a lot as well, an array of two-tone pieces proving it’s totally unnecessary to have to choose between yellow and white.

In addition to colorful, summer-ready jewels trickling in, love is now in the air as wedding season gets underway, and I’ve been treated to a delightful display of engagement rings and wedding bands that have me dreaming of taking up a Victoria Beckham-esque collection. Can one ever have too many engagement rings, really?

These were highlights of my inbox this April.

Linear earrings in yellow gold with cultured pearls and 0.48 ct. t.w. diamonds, $2,350; Hi June Parker

Wishing Well choker in 18k rose gold with diamonds, $3,270; Baguette Design

Marrakech earrings in 18k yellow and white gold with 0.38 ct. t.w. diamonds, $3,750; Marco Bicego

Mae ring in white and yellow gold with diamonds, price on request; Asherali

Majestic Qajar earrings in 18k yellow gold with 2.02 cts. t.w. multicolor sapphires and 2.09 cts. t.w. diamonds, $9,000; Toktam

Sunburst pendant in 14k yellow gold with turquoise and 0.23 ct. t.w. diamonds, $975; Nicole Rose

Rainbow charm necklace in 14k yellow gold with ruby, sapphire, amethyst, and emerald, $1,480; Eriness

Bloom ring in yellow gold with diamonds, price on request; Aurelia Demark

Pleated bangle in 18k yellow gold with ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -april-24/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)