Sylvie Launches New Nature-Inspired Collection

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Her designs are simple and appealing, and connecting them with her tagline of "Where real love grows" was a inspired and I believe she will do quite well with these. Too bad we only get to see two closeups. ;)

“Where Real Love Grows,” the tagline for the new Tulira collection’s advertising campaign, highlights how, similarly to nature, love grows and evolves over time.

"Dallas—Sylvie Jewelry has launched a new bridal collection, “Tulira,” inspired by nature and the designer’s Belgian roots.

Growing up in Antwerp, brand co-founder and designer Sylvie Levine was immersed in the country’s natural beauty and wanted to pay homage to her roots through this collection, said the company.

“Each year I make it a point to visit my hometown, immersing myself in the parks and gardens that were a significant part of my youth and what Belgium is known for,” said Levine.

Chrys engagement ring
The “Chrys” engagement ring in yellow gold with the brand’s “Legacy Shell” profile and two white marquise-shaped diamonds set in the petals ($2,620 for the 14-karat gold semi-mount or $2,930 for 18-karat gold, center stone not included).

The Tulira campaign has the tagline “Where Real Love Grows,” connecting the way a couple’s love evolves as the years go by with how nature grows and changes over time.

“Flowers, for me, symbolize love, celebration, and femininity, and have naturally become a source of inspiration for a collection that honors my roots and resonates with the milestones in life that our creations celebrate,” said Levine.

Each piece features floral, leaf or vine-inspired motifs with white diamonds set in the wearer’s choice of 14-karat or 18-karat white, yellow, or rose gold, as well as platinum.

Some rings in the Tulira collection also call back to the brand’s signature shape, the “Legacy Shell,” which was created to symbolize two souls forming an eternal bond.

There are 42 rings in the Tulira collection—35 engagement rings and seven bands.

Tulira Marquise Leaf Wedding Band
The Tulira “Marquise Leaf” wedding ring in 14-karat yellow gold imitates the shape of leaves and is set with four marquise-cut white diamonds ($2,690).

Tulira was designed to offer a trend-forward take on engagement rings and wedding bands, said the company.

“Our goal was to reflect the brilliance and beauty of the natural world, ensuring that each design not only aligns with the ethos of Sylvie Jewelry but also evokes the profound joy inherent in our craft,” said Gary Levine, the brand’s director of business development.
Sylvie was founded by Levine and her husband, Ian Levine, a diamond merchant.

The Tulira advertising campaign debuted April 2.

Authorized retailers and customers are encouraged to share their stories with the hashtag ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... ion-tulira
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)