Britt’s Pick: Andreoli’s Citrine Sunglasses Charm

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I have to admit, these are very cute and the charm comes in gold, silver, and with other gemstones, plus the side pieces fold like real glasses so this is an interesting charm for a bracelet or necklace. 8-)

By Brittany Siminitz | April 09, 2024

"I write this on the day of the big eclipse, when all the marketing emails rolling in have the same subject line—“Total Eclipse!”—and everyone seems to be desperately searching for glasses.

If you didn’t have them for Monday’s solar eclipse, well, I hope you didn’t stare too long at the sun. While we won’t have the chance to see another one of these phenomena in the U.S. again until 2044, we can always use a great pair of glasses.

The sunglasses on this golden charm from the New York–based jewelry brand Andreoli won’t protect your eyes from the sun—or even fit on your face—but they’re sure hard to beat when it comes to fun. With roots in Italy, Andreoli is typically known for its luxury jewels. Yet every now and again it offers such whimsy, and I am always quick to gobble them up.

A made-in-Italy 18k yellow gold charm for a bracelet or necklace, these miniature sunnies have lenses of citrine, surrounded by diamonds that give the glasses a Hollywood starlet vibe. The frames can be opened or closed, adding to the tactile experience of this perfectly playful pair.

Andreoli offers sunglasses pendants in a variety of other gemstones, and in white or yellow gold. But there’s just something about these diamond-encircled lenses—they’re too fabulous. They’ve got me debating whether I need my very own life-size diamond-dotted pair. I think the answer is yes, though—let’s be honest—they’d probably have rhinestones rather than diamonds.

This charm would make an amazing ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... unglasses/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)