AGS Announces First Recipient of ‘Women in Leadership’ Scholarship

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Congratulations to Amber Rank on winning the first “Women in Leadership” scholarship. If any of you ladies are interested in this use the link to access more information to enter next year's contest. :)

Rank is a sales lead and Tudor experience liaison at Exclusively Diamonds. She previously earned AGS’s Certified Sales Associate designation.

"Las Vegas—The American Gem Society (AGS) has named Amber Rank as the winner of its inaugural “Women in Leadership” scholarship.

AGS will match Rank with an industry leader who aligns with her goals and interests to mentor her by providing personalized advice, insights, and guidance tailored to advancing her career in the jewelry industry.

The award includes complimentary registration to AGS Conclave 2024, held in Austin, Texas, from April 15 to 17. She will also receive a $500 gift card.

The Women in Leadership scholarship continues AGS’s commitment to nurturing future women leaders in the jewelry industry, said the society.

“Amber exemplifies the drive and spirit the Women in Leadership scholarship seeks to promote,” said Katherine Bodoh, CEO of AGS.

“We are proud to support her progress and are excited to see where her journey takes her.

Rank is a sales lead and Tudor experience liaison at Exclusively Diamonds in Mankato, Minnesota.

Previously, she earned the AGS Certified Sales Associate designation.

Rank began her professional career in the jewelry industry when she joined Exclusively Diamonds in 2020. She holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration and communication from Bethany Lutheran College.

“This award affirms my dedication to excellence and continued growth,” said Rank.

“It empowers me to elevate my leadership skills further, build significant connections, and gain invaluable insights from a mentor, enhancing not only my professional journey but also contributing to the advancement of women in the dynamic world of jewelry.”

For more information about AGS and the Women in Leadership scholarship, ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... cholarship
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)