FDA retracts all anti Ivermectin propaganda after being sued

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

SwordfishMining

FDA retracts all anti Ivermectin propaganda after being sued

Post by SwordfishMining »

This video currently will not play do to Google making it hard on Firefox so I am sharing the description. Rumble link to said video laying out the crimes in the last 4 years.
https://rumble.com/v4me77f-fda-and-cdc- ... e-kor.html

FDA & CDC Destroyed Ivermectin to Inject CV19 Bioweapon Vax – Dr Pierre Kory

World renowned CV19 critical care and pulmonary expert Dr. Pierre Kory was one of the first to call for Ivermectin to treat Covid in the early days of the pandemic. Instead of using Ivermectin, the FDA and CDC vilified the drug and questioned its effectiveness even though Ivermectin won a Nobel Prize for safety and efficacy in 2015. Because of these actions from the FDA and CDC, people died in the hundreds of thousands in America alone for lack of treatment from a cheap and effective drug to treat Covid. Dr. Kory thinks he knows what happened and explains, “The FDA kicked it off with a tweet, you know the one that said, ‘You are not a horse, you are not a cow. Stop it y’all.”. . . . That horse dewormer campaign is my strongly held belief that was a professional public relations campaign to denigrate Ivermectin. . . . That campaign was around August 21, 2021. That tweet (“stop it, y’all”) was released after a report that showed 90,000 prescriptions of Ivermectin were being filled every week in the US. . . . I think Big Pharma saw Ivermectin was being used heavily, and they were afraid of the direct experience with physicians and patients such as word of mouth like ‘Hey, my doc gave me Ivermectin, and I was better in 24 hours.’ So, they had to put a stop to the use of it. They loaded up the bazookas and started a war. . . .” As a result of the assassination of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Dr. Kory says, “Hundreds of thousands died for lack of early treatment of Covid in the US, and millions died worldwide.” The FDA was sued by Kory and other doctors and the FDA recently agreed to retract all the untrue negative information it put out trashing Ivermectin.

Why kill Ivermectin and then later HCQ? Dr. Kory says, “It’s so simple. Number one, it would have threatened the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the CV19 vaccine. You cannot do an EUA for a vaccine if there is a safe and effective treatment for Covid. I think Ivermectin threatened the global market for the CV19 vaccines. If Ivermectin was effective (and it was very effective on Covid), what would be the uptake for these vaccines? They would plummet, and they knew it would destroy the market. Over a few years, it’s north of $100 billion. . . . Then comes little old Ivermectin, and it costs 6 cents a pill to make. . . . It was one of the solutions to the pandemic. The pandemic would have been over if everybody was on Ivermectin, and that is why they had to destroy it.”

What we got was a CV19 “vaccine” that Dr. Kory says, “It did not help a single person.” Dr. Kory goes on to say, “It did the opposite of helping get people well. It was sold to the world’s population on a campaign of fear. They said ‘get vaccinated or you are going to die from Covid.’ The medical establishment conditioned everyone’s brain to believe that the most important thing for their life is that they don’t die of Covid.”

Instead, people died of the CV19 bioweapon vax. Dr. Kory says, “All kinds of excess mortality is occurring in this country and all around the world, all timed with the CV19 vaccine roll-out. . . . We can see the carnage, and the excess cancer rates are far higher than 2020. We know that the vaccines made everything worse.”

Dr. Kory has been running a cutting edge CV19 vax injury practice for two years. He has been treating what he calls “Long Covid injuries” and “vax injuries.” Dr. Kory says, “This is the first time I have had to treat bioweapon injuries.” This includes the phenomenon called CV19 vax “shedding.” His practice is growing dramatically as the injuries pile up from the CV19 vax.

Dr. Kory has been able to get some very good treatment results, but there are no cures for these vax injuries–yet. Guess what Dr. Kory’s number one treatment drug is? It’s Ivermectin. Ivermectin gets results in about 70% percent of his patients. He uses many other treatment options as well. Dr. Kory still says, “Don’t look at this problem as vaxed and unvaxed. Look at it as treated and untreated.” The people getting regular treatment do much better that those who remain untreated.

There in much more in the 56-minute interview. Dr. Kory goes into detail about the treatments he is using for CV19 vax injuries.

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Dr. Pierre Kory, one of the top pulmonary and CV 19 vax injury experts on the planet. Dr. Kory is co-founder of the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (flccc.net) and author of the new book “The War on Ivermectin” for 3.30.24).

I urge anyone who is suffering the aftereffects of the CCPV to get treated by people NOT responsible for the huge mistakes made recently. Do it for your family, not to pay more taxes. Praise the Lord that Christ has risen proving there is more than this current state of affairs to look forward to. Living is the best revenge on those whose plans need you to not be alive and telling the truth. Its a full time job on top of just taking care of life.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
PinkDiamond

Re: FDA retracts all anti Ivermectin propaganda after being sued

Post by PinkDiamond »

SwordfishMining wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:18 pm I urge anyone who is suffering the aftereffects of the CCPV to get treated by people NOT responsible for the huge mistakes made recently. Do it for your family, not to pay more taxes. Praise the Lord that Christ has risen proving there is more than this current state of affairs to look forward to. Living is the best revenge on those whose plans need you to not be alive and telling the truth. Its a full time job on top of just taking care of life.
I couldn't agree more, and it's about time the truth about their lies reached the general public so they know next time they try to pull the wool over the public's eyes it's going to be much harder for them to deceive those who learn from history instead of ignoring it. Thanks for posting the update for us John. :!:
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: FDA retracts all anti Ivermectin propaganda after being sued

Post by SwordfishMining »

Happy Easter. He has risen. Some day I'll have the money to refill my script too LOL. Turned out i had to restart my computer again. Time for a new unit Im thinking. This ones about full LOL
:lol:
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"