Piece of the Week: Boochier’s ‘Slinkee Drops’ Earrings

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

These are nice even though their Slinky design doesn't appeal to me. ;)

Boochier’s 18-karat yellow gold “Slinkee Drops” earrings with emeralds totaling 0.6 carats ($3,770)

"As the weather gets warmer and foliage begins to grow, I cannot help but gravitate to all things green.

That is why I chose Boochier’s “Slinkee Drops” emerald earrings as this week’s “Piece of the Week.”

The 18-karat yellow gold and 0.6-carat emerald huggie-style hoops feature the company’s signature spiral form, reminding me of a beautiful pothos plant with long, curling vines.

While hoops rarely go out of style, this pair of huggies are especially trendy, with the dangling emeralds making them the perfect choice for an ear stacked with colorful jewelry.

The earrings are one of the brand’s new additions to its “Slinkee” collection, in which it explores the belief that a simple object can convey joy, said Boochier.

Designer Melinda Zeman found inspiration in objects that evoke a sense of carefree joy and ‘90s nostalgia when creating the collection, explained the company. Each piece serves as a homage to childhood innocence, exuberance, and fond memories.

Just as the name hints, the spirals found in Boochier’s earrings, rings, and bracelets are a reference to the popular Slinky toy.

Each piece is meant to inspire us to grow, dream, and bounce back stronger, said Boochier.

The spiral shape is also reminiscent of the ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... s-earrings
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)