Amanda’s Style File: Elegant Aquamarine

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

It's only the 4th of March, but I'm surprised I'm not seeing articles on aquamarines for our March babies and aqua lovers yet so I was glad to see that Amanda chose to feature these lovely aqua earrings, and there's an excellent slideshow with some 17 items in it for you to see via the link so check them all out. I'm showing you my favorite from the slideshow so go find your own favorites and enjoy the show. 8-)

In her latest Style File, Amanda Gizzi rounds up 17 jewels centering March’s romantic birthstone, including these 18-karat white gold aquamarine earrings with diamonds and pearls from Dena Kemp ($29,500).

"If there could only be one word to describe aquamarine, it would be elegant.

There is something about the gemstone’s soft romantic blue color and the subtle way it sparkles.

This gemstone is the equivalent of a beautiful human who doesn’t know just how beautiful they are and can light up a room when they walk in, without even trying.

March babies are lucky to have aquamarine as their birthstone. The stone looks stunning in cabochon cuts as well as faceted and looks pretty in every size.

Prepare to be dazzled by elegance with these Style File selections: ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... aquamarine
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)