Sylvie Introduces Shell Iconelle Two-Tone Ring Collection

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I really like the two-tone ring, and since this says it's a collection I hoped they'd show us more, but they only give us the lovely ring in the lead pic so when I saw a sub-link to Sylvie that indicated it was to the collection I clicked through, but nothing there either; just ways to find jewelers carrying them in your area to view them in person, which is a real bummer so don't waste your time accessing the sub-link. ;)

By Brittany Siminitz | March 01, 2024

"Family-owned wedding jeweler Sylvie Jewelry has introduced a new engagement ring line and is promoting it in a new digital advertising campaign.

The Shell Iconelle collection updates the brand’s signature Legacy Shell style—which features a shell silhouette—for a new generation with two-tone settings in any combination of white, yellow, rose gold, and platinum, along with optional diamond detailing on the band.

“Shell Iconelle was inspired by my mission to create a collection that continues to honor our heritage while challenging the status quo,” said cofounder and designer Sylvie Levine in a statement. “Created for the trailblazers, the icons, and the ‘It girls’ of all generations, Shell Iconelle signifies a shared journey of values between our brand and the wearer, encapsulating iconic energy and an enduring legacy spanning generations.”

Sylvie’s Legacy Shell design is “created by seamlessly connecting the shank to the head of the ring and represents two souls forming an eternal bond together as one,” according to the brand’s website. “Shell” refers to the “shape created in the negative space” within the band, representing “light radiating from the ring’s center diamond,” the website says. The design takes inspiration from the shell in Botticelli’s iconic Birth of Venus painting.

The two-tone designs of Shell Iconelle will be displayed throughout the brand’s advertising, as part of a new campaign titled “Distinctly Sylvie.”

“This campaign and the team behind it did an excellent job at showcasing our new designs while telling the story of who Iconelle is,” said Gary Levine, the company’s director of business development, in a statement. “It’s a narrative that fuses Shell Iconelle’s distinctly carved motif with the celebration of women who are carving, trailblazing, and innovating in their own ways. They ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -iconelle/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)