Mejuri and Ganni Collaborate on Jewelry Capsule Celebrating Friendship

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

We don't usually see jewelry geared for St. Patrick's Day, but these lovely clover pieces fit the bill perfectly and they're in recycled silver and gold vermeil so they're not too expensive. ;)

By Annie Davidson Watson | February 29, 2024

"Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, Danish fashion label Ganni and contemporary fine jewelry brand Mejuri have collaborated on a capsule collection of clover-shaped jewelry.

Intended to be shared among friends to celebrate their relationship, the limited-edition jewels feature four-leaf clovers—tokens of luck, love, and connection. Ganni uses the motif on its handbags and some ready-to-wear items, and Mejuri added its polished touch for this collab.

“Ganni is all about love, optimism, and authentic friendships,” said Ganni’s creative director, Ditte Reffstrup, in a statement. “Our clover symbol was designed to spread a little luck, positivity, and optimism. And we were drawn to the idea of the clover as a lucky charm and a pendant of friendship. I love the playfulness of combining silver and gold, and respect Mejuri greatly for their work with recycled materials. I can’t wait to share these pieces with our community.”

Mejuri x Ganni Clover Wrap Ring, $98

Mejuri x Ganni Clover Charm Necklace, $498

The collection, which was in development for nearly two years, is composed of four pieces, all with clovers on them: hoop earrings, a ring, a charm bracelet, and a pendant necklace. The necklace and bracelet have paper-clip links, and the clovers are detachable from the earrings if somebody wishes to wear plain hoops.

All the designs are crafted using 92% recycled sterling silver and 95% recycled 18k gold vermeil. Prices range from $98 to $498.

Mejuri x Ganni Clover Charm Bracelet, $298

Mejuri x Ganni Clover Convertible Hoops, $198

“My admiration for Ganni comes from how—similar to Mejuri—the brand is dedicated to creating high-quality ethically sourced and design-focused pieces,” said Noura Sakkijha, Mejuri’s CEO and cofounder, in the statement. “I am excited to bring our joint communities a collection that encourages them to celebrate one another.”

The Mejuri x Ganni clover jewelry collection is available now at ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... aboration/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)