Britt’s Pick: EF Collection’s Celebration Bracelets

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

What a beautiful bracelet with a purpose that celebrates the life of a new baby after the loss of a son. The collection will debut tomorrow, and for the first 10 days all of the proceeds will be donated to LA's Children's Hospital. These are customizable, and a great way to celebrate a new life while commemorating one that was lost, or for any celebration you wish to commemorate with something very special. ;)

By Brittany Siminitz | February 27, 2024

"A rainbow baby. Before I had children of my own, I didn’t understand the weight of that name—without context, it might almost sound cute.

“A baby born subsequent to a miscarriage, stillbirth, or death of an infant” is the dictionary definition of rainbow baby, a term that has become ever more mainstream. So, too, have women become more open with sharing their stories of struggle and loss, in turn finding that there are entire communities to turn to for support, on a journey that often feels quite lonely. To hold your rainbow baby in your arms is to experience joy and grief at once.

EF Collection founder Emily Faith welcomed her rainbow baby, Olivia Austin, during the holiday season in 2023. Her daughter’s middle name pays tribute to the designer’s son, Austin, whom she lost to polycystic kidney disease (PKD) in 2021.

Faith, who has displayed immense vulnerability and openness about her experience, spent the next years advocating for PKD research, while undergoing IVF treatments. While the arrival of her precious little girl surely invited a range of emotions, no doubt it was cause to celebrate.

That’s just what EF Collection offers with its Celebration bracelets—inspired by Faith’s very own push present. Customers can select the rainbow gemstone bracelet pictured above or have a bracelet customized, as shown below, with their choice of letters, gemstones, and motifs. Customizable bracelets, which are finished with a special hummingbird box clasp, start at $5,500. Both types of bracelets feature links in 14k gold.

“In wearing this bracelet, I honor my past and my son, but also celebrate how far I’ve come—and my greatest blessing, my beautiful daughter,” says Emily Faith, founder and designer of EF Collection.

Making their debut this Friday, March 1, the Celebration collection will do some charitable good while giving consumers jewelry of commemorative significance. For the first 10 days of March, 100% of the proceeds from sales of the Celebration bracelets, as well as of EF’s Meaningful Motifs line, will be donated to Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles’ Make March Matter initiative.

Top: Rainbow Celebration bracelet in 14k yellow gold with ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... lebration/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)