And the Bride Wore Pearls

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Most of these don't appeal to me, but I noticed the studs were favored over the other styles for the most part even though the studs in the 5th pic look dull, with no sheen, which hopefully is the fault of the photographer. The earrings in the 6th pic look like rams horns with growths on them to me. :lol: Harwell Godfrey's black pearls in YG are very nice, but Lizzie Mandler's below them don't do anything for me. I like the next three pairs, with the last pair being the favorite, and I cut this off after them leaving 1/2 dozen more for you to see via the link so check them all out and see which ones appeal to you. :)

By Victoria Gomelsky | February 16, 2024

"Pearls have long been considered the classic adornment for brides on their big day, especially in earrings that complement the face without complicating the neckline. Nothing new about that. What is new in regards to wedding pearls is the wide range of styles designers are turning out to suit women (or men or nonbinary people) of all tastes.

For the beach wedding babe, consider Mateo’s Pearl Venus earrings, with their chic golden shells. For an evening black-tie wedding, Lizzie Mandler’s mismatched black and white baroque pearls or Mindi Mond’s diamond-set freshwater pearl drops are just the ticket. For every style and vibe in between, check out the earrings below, which come in yellow gold, white gold, silver, and plated gold.

From studs to chandeliers, pearl earrings for the bride manage the near-impossible: to be both classic and trendsetting in one fell swoop.

Freshwater pearl earrings in silver and 18k diamond claws with 6 cts. t.w. diamonds, $32,000; Mindi Mond NY

Nemara Grand drop earrings in 18k gold with diamonds and akoya pearls, $10,800; State Property

Cloudbar earrings in 14k gold with round and keshi pearls and diamonds, $1,687.46; White/Space

Duo studs in 9k white gold with freshwater pearls and diamonds, $455; Natasha Schweitzer

Classic Modern Love hoops in 14k yellow gold with pearls, $3,520; Retrouvaí

Lila drop earrings in 18k yellow gold with pearls, $2,800; HOWL

Pearl drop huggies in 18k yellow gold with Tahitian pearls, $2,650; Harwell Godfrey

Mixed matched black and white drop earrings in 18k yellow gold with baroque pearls and diamonds, $7,590; Lizzie Mandler

Stick earrings in 18k yellow gold with South Sea pearls and diamonds, $18,600; Jade Ruzzo

Pearl Venus earrings in 14k yellow gold with pearls, $4,800; Mateo

French Riviera Louroc earrings in 18k white gold with pearls and diamonds, $4,785; Matara Bangkok ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... re-pearls/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: And the Bride Wore Pearls

Post by SwordfishMining »

I kinda like the party hats? Also the drops with a line of diamonds leading to and from graduated series.
Sanemi earrings in rhodium-plated sterling silver with pearls, diamonds, and sapphires, $1,800; Modern Moghul
I gotta watch out or we'll have the whole article between the two of us.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"