Piece of the Week: Jade Ruzzo’s Tribute to Tennessee

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This is a lovely diamond collar, although author Michelle Graff says it can be worn alone or with a long pendant, which I think would spoil the look of the collar so I'd wear it alone. ;)

"Jade Ruzzo’s latest homage to The Volunteer State is an elegant, versatile diamond collar that will complement any neckline and can be worn alone or paired with a long pendant necklace.

The “Tennessee Torque” necklace is the latest addition to the designer’s “Tennessee” collection.

The line centers on the subtle movement of dangling, bezel-set diamonds and gemstones, and like Ruzzo’s “Percussion” collection, it pays homage to music.

The designer explained, “I designed the Tennessee ring, the first piece from the collection, while in Tennessee. Much of my design inspiration comes from music, as my father was a drummer and I grew up around music.”

In Tennessee, music is everywhere, from Nashville to Memphis to the Great Smoky Mountains.

Jade Ruzzo’s “Tennessee Torque” necklace in yellow gold and diamonds surrounded by Cymbal pendants from her “Percussion” collection

“Tennessee has a heart and soul that I felt I could literally hear a beat to—it felt like it moved,” Ruzzo said.

“The idea of music being felt and movement being heard felt profound to me. This is where my inspiration for the fringe and movement of the diamonds was derived. I wanted the movement to be subtle enough that it felt Iike soft, steady music throughout the day.”

Made and hand-finished in New York City, the Tennessee Torque necklace is set with G-H color, VS diamonds and is made to order in 18-karat white, rose, or yellow gold.

It retails for $39,800.

To see more from Ruzzo, visit ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... -tennessee
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)