Wolf, Royal Asscher Celebrate Major Anniversaries With Collaboration

Trade news

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

These are really gorgeous, but quite frankly at these prices for these sizes I'd rather put the cost of the cases into jewelry to put in a jewelry box. :lol:

By Annie Davidson Watson | February 15, 2024

"Two family-owned European heritage brands, Wolf and Royal Asscher, have come together to celebrate milestone anniversaries—190 and 170 years, respectively—in a historic collaboration.

The companies are offering five jewelry boxes and travel cases made by Wolf that can be used to protect and store Royal Asscher diamonds. Prices in the collection range from $239 to $595.

“The first time I saw Wolf boxes, I fell in love instantly,” said Lita Asscher, co-president of Royal Asscher, in a statement, “I knew a partnership with them would mean we could offer our clients something truly unique to keep their heirlooms kept perfectly for decades, something we aim to create in every piece we make.

“It’s truly an honor and a dream come true to see this come to life. Creating the boxes together was like working on one of our own patented diamonds: Every detail is important, every line, every stitch. The end result breathtaking.”

Wolf CEO Simon Wolf added, “I am extremely honored to collaborate with Royal Asscher Diamonds as we both celebrate significant anniversaries this year. Wolf has always stood for craftsmanship, quality, and beautiful design, qualities which also ring true for Royal Asscher. Bringing two wonderful heritage brands together is a match made in heaven.”

Every Wolf x Royal Asscher item has an embroidered velvet exterior, Wolf’s trademark LusterLoc anti-tarnish interior lining, and silver-finished closure. Here is a look at the collection.

Double watch roll with jewelry storage ($445) has a small velvet embroidered jewelry zip case inside, next to space for two watches, separated by Wolf’s patented Watch Guard divider.

Square jewelry zip case ($239) features a “hidden” section with hooks and pocket for necklaces behind the mirror panel, along with four rectangular compartments and seven ring rolls.

Round jewelry zip case ($239) with seven ring rolls and two half-moon-shape compartments also comes with a removable round zippered pouch.

This jewelry box ($595) contains a removable travel case (the small box with tulip embroidery) plus multiple ring rolls and compartments of various sizes.

Jewelry portfolio ($ ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... aboration/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)