Amanda’s Style File: Symbols of Love

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I can't say I'm particularly fond of the ring in the lead pic, but it is hilarious and there's a 20-shot slideshow in this one, so I'm showing you one item from it that I like and you'll need to use the link to get your fill of Valentine's Day jewels. I also like the pearl pendant with the diamond heart on it so see which ones appeal to you. :)

This Lydia Courteille ring featuring red corundum carved lips, crystal, and brown diamonds (price upon request) is one of 20 "crazy cool” pieces Amanda Gizzi features in her Valentine’s Day Style File.

"Cupid is getting ready to shoot arrows, so that means that Valentine’s Day is upon us. Romance is in the air!

The holiday’s timing perfectly aligns with a few larger trends in jewelry – hearts, enamel, and bold pops of color.

With heart-shaped jewelry trending, now is the perfect time to give into the crazy-cool pieces featured in this Style File.

The heart shapes range from puffy gold hearts, drippy diamonds, colorful hearts, and everything in between.

The fun doesn’t stop at hearts either, with outward symbols of love showing up in the form of cupids, lips, and statements of love.

Here are some fun Valentine’s Day-ready pieces to explore.

... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/12 ... ls-of-love
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)