Put a Bow on 2023 With These Delightful Jewelry Designs

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Personally, I prefer the bows to be on my packages rather than on my body :lol: , although there are some nice depictions of bows in this one like the gold ring, but I like the necklace in the lead pic best, which is shown again in the last photo where we get some information on it. Check these out. :)

By Annie Davidson Watson | December 21, 2023

"And that’s a wrap!

We’re wrapping up 2023 complete with bows, through this roundup of bow jewelry designs—on-trend pieces that, more importantly, stand the test of time.

Golden Bow ring in 18k yellow gold vermeil with lab-grown white diamonds, $2,086; Anabela Chan

London-based designer Anabela Chan has a whole line called Cupid’s Bow, and this handcrafted ring from the collection celebrates life as a gift and delicately reminds the wearer to spread joy and practice gratitude.

Carrington & Co vintage bow brooches in platinum with pavé-set and baguette-cut diamonds, $35,500; Simon Teakle

The jeweler behind the late Queen Elizabeth II’s famous Cullinan diamonds numbers III and IV (or, as she affectionately referred to them, “Granny’s chips”), Carrington & Co created this pair of diamond bow brooches circa 1920—and they channel the exuberant spirit of the Roaring ’20s.

Stephen Russell Edwardian bracelet in platinum and 18k yellow gold with 6 cts. t.w. diamonds, $28,500; Moda Operandi

New York-based Stephen Russell sources some of the world’s finest jewels, as demonstrated by this Edwardian design. Handcrafted with incredible attention to detail through various cuts and sizes of diamonds that mimic the organic shape of a soft ribbon, this piece is truly one-of-a-kind.

Tilda’s Bow double strand necklace (also pictured at top) in white gold with 9.25 cts. t.w. baguette-cut and round diamonds, $92,000; Graff

Inspired by Graff founder Laurence Graff’s bond with ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... elry-2023/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)