Diamond Jewelry Still Sparkles on the Red Carpet

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This one only shows us a few jewels, but there's a link to see all of them at the end of the article that you can access via the link below, where you'll see a whole slew of celebs and the jewels they wore.

I'm so glad this author said it so I don't have to: J-Lo's jewelry is downright creepy. Oops, I said it anyway. :lol:

October 18, 2023

October 17, 2023
BY LAURALEE

Who Wore What Jewels Weekly

"The red carpet was topped with a lot of diamond jewels this past week. Adele, Diane Kruger, Sarah Jessica Parker, Patti LuPone, & Selena Gomez (above) were dripping in diamonds.

However, Jennifer Lopez was wearing creepy eye-ball surrealist jewels from Schiaparelli, just in time for Halloween.

Paris Hilton made us look wearing a pair of gigantic “Wonder Women” cuffs from Area. (Wait till you see the picture.)

And wearing color, Lauralee found Sofia Reyes adorned with several Faberge pieces.

Kate Beckinsale was enhanced by a pair of Anabela Chan “Canary Cascade” earrings (“canary,” referring to the yellow diamonds. While this term has no official definition, most diamond experts would agree that in order to be called “canary,” the diamonds should be a strong Fancy Intense to Fancy Vivid Yellow in color), a Kallati rose gold with amethyst ring, and a Graziela Gems Arvore diamond “knuckle ring.”

And more …. so check out Who Wore What Jewels weekly, here. "

https://roskingemnewsreport.com/some-am ... ed-carpet/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)