Avi & Co. Opens Luxury Boutique in Miami’s Design District

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Diamond jewelry and watches are what Avi is all about, and it's a family operation so his son will be inheriting the business eventually, but for now he's learning the ropes and following in his father's footsteps. A big congrats to them on the opening of their new luxury boutique in Miami. :)

By Karen Dybis | July 20, 2023

"Avi & Co.’s new luxury watch boutique in Miami’s Design District marks the beginning of the company’s expansion plans, which include additional stores and fine jewelry collections, says founder and CEO Avi Hiaeve.

The store, opened in May at 53 NE 40th St., sells Avi & Co. diamond jewelry and watches from high-end makers such as Richard Mille, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, and Rolex. Prices range between $2,500 and $800,000.

Hiaeve, a sought-after custom watch designer, will work out of the new store. He says the location arose from his desire to interact more with the general public and build his brand so it will be known worldwide for the same quality as high jewelry houses.

Avi Hiaeve offers luxury watches and diamond jewelry at both his new store in Miami and the company’s other location in New York City.

Hiaeve has worked in the jewelry industry for more than 20 years. He also has a store in New York City, and has become known for building trust with customers, offering the best-quality watches and diamonds, and designing innovative jewelry.

“I do right by people. I sell the right items, and I design items that create envy,” Hiaeve says. “This is a family business where my clients get to talk to me directly. They understand my vision and why I created a watch. I work closely with my clients and they know me.”

Hiaeve had his family in mind when opening a store in Miami’s Design District that has an exquisite appearance and focuses on customer service. He sees it as a legacy for his children, who he hopes will inherit the business.

Hiaeve, with son Eyal, says fatherhood inspires him to be his best personally and professionally, and he dedicated his new Miami store to his family.

“This is generational,” Hiaeve says. “When we cut the grand-opening ribbon, it was my dad, my oldest son, and me. That’s to show this is the future. You have to have someone to look up to and someone who will be there for you. That’s the vision I had to give my customers. This is a relationship for the ages—for you, for your friends, for your grandkids.”

Interior design of the store is meant to create a modern luxury experience for customers, Hiaeve says. It features glass cases, a neutral palette of cool colors, and simple displays so the products can shine, he says.

With its emerald green shades, the Miami VIP room was modeled to be a garden of sanctuary, Hiaeve says. It has sofas, a conference table, and a full bar to make it a place where people can relax and enjoy the atmosphere.

“The feel, the vibe—you feel good buying that item you want and going home. And you have an experience you can tell your friends about,” Hiaeve says. “It’s fun. We walk you through it, and we personalize it. This is a brand that is easy to work with and a name you can trust.”

As part of the Miami opening, Hiaeve debuted his first-ever private-label ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -location/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)