Staff Picks: Rainbow Watch Time

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I don't care for the first or the last watches in this one, but the others are great and I especially like the white one. I left the last one for you to see via the link. ;)

May 24, 2023 by Victoria Gomelsky

JCK editor in chief Victoria Gomelsky“The watch world’s obsession with rainbows—rendered in gems or colored metal—knows no end, and I’m here for it.”
—Victoria Gomelsky, JCK editor-in-chief

"Maurice Lacroix aikon skeleton rainbow stainless steel watchAikon Skeleton Rainbow in 39 mm stainless steel case, sold for $7,000 at Time for Art charity auction; Maurice Lacroix, sales@dkshus.com

Classic Fusion Takashi Murakami in 45 mm black ceramic case with microblasted rhodium-plated dial and 384 colored gemstones, 50,000 Swiss francs (US$54,135); Hublot, 800-536-0636

Patek Philippe rose gold aquanat luce rainbow chronographAquanaut Luce Rainbow Chronograph Ref. 7968/300R-001 in 18k rose gold with diamond and sapphire bezel, $212,904; Patek Philippe, 212-218-1240

Ulysse Nardin lady diver rainbow watchLady Diver Rainbow in 39 mm steel case, $14,200; Ulysse Nardin, 888-604-1878

https://www.jckonline.com/magazine-arti ... watch-time
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)