Silver Jewels to Score in Vegas

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Although I'm not into silver jewelry, these are mixed metals and there's one bracelet I like the look of so I'll show you the lead pic and that bracelet, and you'll want to see the rest of the items via the link. The garnet panther in the last pic is beautiful too so check it out. ;)

By Brittany Siminitz | May 15, 2023

"Sterling silver has been on the upswing for the past couple of years, and 2023 should be no exception. The metal, which can carry a wide range of price points, marks a departure from the long-reigning yellow gold but also offers something a hefty gold piece can’t—a big look at an approachable price.

Consumers are seeking more statement-making jewels—a genre that was all but forgotten in the sweatsuit-soaked days of 2020. Smart shoppers want jewels that will stand the test of time without breaking the bank, and sterling silver often allows for that.

Yellow gold is still important: Shoppers aren’t done collecting everyday jewels in the metal. With two-tone silver styles, they can wear both yellow gold and sterling silver simultaneously—the best of both worlds.

Below are some of the latest sterling silver pieces (many of them two-tone) to scout on the floor of the JCK show in Las Vegas this year. Surely these represent only a fraction of what’s in store, with a fantastic array of brands ready to showcase their offerings. ... "

Two-tone bracelet in sterling silver and 18k gold plate, $599; Ti Sento Milano

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ver-vegas/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)