Jewels for Mom in Every Style and Price Point

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

The bracelet in the lead pic is lovely, but with the only one I like being the peacock earrings in the second to the last pic, and my chances of getting them with a 22K price tag being about like a snowball's chance in Hell, I'll just pass on all of these. :lol:

The bracelets in the second pic in adult and kid sizes are expensive nothingburgers because of the 18kt gold and diamonds, but they're on a silk cord, so no. I'll show them to you and cut it off there so use the link to see them all. It's not that they're bad, there's just noting that suits my taste. ;)

By Victoria Gomelsky | April 10, 2023

"If you haven’t finalized your Mother’s Day jewelry showcase, there’s still time to stock up on brand-new pieces sure to appeal to moms of all ages, styles, and persuasions.

A very good place to begin would be the simple silk cord bracelet that L.A.-based jeweler Octavia Elizabeth has created in partnership with The Stax jewelry advisory and the nonprofit Mother Lovers, which works to raise awareness about maternal health in the United States. The capsule collection of bright red mommy-and-me Baby Parachute bracelets will be available on the Octavia Elizabeth site from early May through August—100% of the proceeds from each of the bracelets will go to funding organizations that offer therapy to mothers who don’t have the means for proper pre- and postpartum care.

Baby Parachute bracelet in 18k yellow gold with red silk and diamonds, adjustable for both child and adult, $275–$350; Mother Lovers x Octavia Elizabeth

The other styles we’ve highlighted below range from a $180 pair of heart-shape stud earrings in Damascus steel by the metalsmith Chris Ploof to a $25,000 pair of reversible diamond earrings by the Italian firm Picchiotti. In between you’ll find simple gemstone pendants, classic pearls, and a customizable bangle bracelet from HIE Heirlooms of Hawaii expressly designed to be passed down to the next generation. It doesn’t get more sentimental than that! ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... ery-price/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)