See All the New Patek Philippe Watches for 2023

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

There are too many watches for me to sit here copying all the data, and the first one with the emeralds is my favorite so I'm cutting this off after the shot of the back of it, and you'll want to use the link to see the full lineup. I do also like the purple Calatrava self-winding watch, but not as much as the Grandmaster Chime Haute Joaillerie. See which ones appeal to you. 8-)

Patek Philippe’s Grandmaster Chime Haute Joaillerie Reference 6300/403G-001 is a reversible model with two dials. Pictured is the time side. The calendar is on the reverse.

"Geneva—Patek fanatics, hold on to your wallets.

For Watches & Wonders 2023, Patek Philippe has introduced 17 new timepieces.

Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Reference 6300GR-001

To start, the new Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Reference 6300GR-001 is a mixed-metal version of the Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime, launched in 2014 as a limited edition before joining the current collection in 2016.

The Grandmaster Chime is Patek’s most complicated timepiece with 20 complications including five chiming modes, an alarm that strikes a pre-selected time, and a date repeater that strikes the date on demand.

The Ref. 6300GR-001 is rendered in white and rose gold. It has two brown opaline dials and a hand-guillochéd “Clou de Paris,” or hobnob pattern, on the side showing the time of day. The rich chestnut brown alligator strap is closed with a white and rose gold mixed metal buckle.

The price is available upon request.

Grandmaster Chime Haute Joaillerie Reference 6300/403G-001

Gemstone lovers and innovation appreciators will prefer the high jewelry version, the Grandmaster Chime Haute Joaillerie Reference 6300/403G-001, which has a reversible dial with entirely different looks and features.

With 118 baguette-cut emeralds totaling 7.87 carats and 291 baguette-cut diamonds totaling 20.54 carats, the time side features a mix of emeralds and diamonds, two ebony black opaline dials, and a hand-guillochéd Clou de Paris pattern, while the calendar side features diamonds.

Both sides of the Grandmaster Chime Haute Joaillerie Reference 6300/403G-001

The black alligator strap has emerald-green hand stitching. The price is available upon request.

This timepiece has a baguette-cut diamond predecessor, Reference 6300/400G-001, and a baguette-cut diamond and baguette-cut blue sapphire predecessor, Reference 6300/401G-001, both released last year. ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/11 ... 0Campaigns
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)