How silicon, gold, copper help destroy covid-19 virus

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This is good news found at mining.com that's going public with these findings, and I will add that colloidal silver, which I have been making and using for decades, is also in products now because it kills bacteria and viruses, and these methods are much safer to use than drugs so they would be my choice for protecting myself from any and all forms of future covids. How about you? ;)

Staff Writer | March 20, 2023 | 6:06 am Suppliers & Equipment Australia Copper Gold

Computer-generated representation of SARS-CoV-2 under electron microscope. (Image by Felipe Esquivel Reed, Wikimedia Commons).

"Silicon, gold and copper, as well as electric fields, can be used to destroy the spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes covid-19, according to new research.

“Coronaviruses have spike proteins on their periphery that allow them to penetrate host cells and cause infection and we have found these proteins become stuck to the surface of silicon, gold and copper through a reaction that forms a strong chemical bond,” Nadim Darwish, who led the research at Curtin University, said in a media statement.

“We believe these materials can be used to capture coronaviruses by being used in air filters, as a coating for benches, tables and walls or in the fabric of wipe cloths and face masks.”

In a paper published in the journal Chemical Science, Darwish and his colleagues explain that, in addition to the metals, coronaviruses could be detected and destroyed using electrical pulses.

“We discovered that electric current can pass through the spike protein and because of this, the protein can be electrically detected,” PhD candidate Essam Dief said.

In Dief’s view, this finding can be translated into applying a solution to a mouth or nose swab and testing it in a tiny electronic device able to electrically detect the proteins of the virus. This would provide instant, more sensitive and accurate covid testing.

In addition to the prior, by applying electrical pulses, the researchers found that the spike protein’s structure is changed and at a certain magnitude of the pulses, the protein is destroyed. This means that electric fields could deactivate coronaviruses.

“So, by incorporating materials such as copper or silicon in air filters, we can potentially capture and consequently stop the spread of the virus,” Dief said. “Also importantly, by incorporating electric fields through air filters, for example, we also expect this to deactivate the virus.”

For the researchers, this study is quite promising both fundamentally, because it enables a better understanding of the viruses in question, and from an applied perspective as it helps ... "

https://www.mining.com/how-silicon-gold ... id19-virus
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: How silicon, gold, copper help destroy covid-19 virus

Post by SwordfishMining »

My friend, ex soviet fighter pilot, sold his KGB uniform to the secret service agents watching him at his garage sale to raise money to afford the plane fares to return to the mother land and be successfully treated with electromagnetic treatments for his injuries. The ejection seats broke the lumbar vertebrae. The FDA still wont authorize, despite the decades of proved benefits including antiviral treatments, the procedures he swears by. He escaped dodging armed border guards with machine guns mounted on their horses (SOME countries defend their borders against immigrants the only effective way) into Syria. He was in prison when they marched in all the Americans from the Embassy in Tehran Carter lost, (It was more than weapons of mass-destruction and always was).
My other friend who I drove to her new doctor today stated he was very concerned the doctor she changed from had not addressed 3 serious issues. She thinks the old dr was hoping she would die. Maybe it was just stale knowledge, but it's proven newly graduated medical students are more advanced in state of the art treatments. I'm still hurting over my burst appendix only rating opiates the first few days, then Ibuprofen. All the people lying to get drugs have drastic after effects. Yet any of the the borders are open to massive smuggling letting Fentanyl from the CCP flow in & it killed over 100,000 Americans by OD last year. Me mad, yep and justifiably so. The modern age is just coupcoup like my clock says.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"