Piece of the Week: Mason and Books’ ‘Drip Drop’ Earrings

For those of you who've been involved with opals and gemstones for many years, here you can chat with your peers.

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Stunningly gorgeous!! They're the first opals I'm posting since the forum crashed, and I'm swooning over them and would own them if I could. 8-)

"Whether temperatures are brisk or giving way to warmer weather, the month of March means spring is quickly nearing.

Nothing suits springtime like pastel shades that call to mind budding blooms and new greenery emerging from winter soil.

Mason and Books’ ultra-colorful collection has a shade for everyone, whether one is more inclined to dramatic shades or light and bright hues, but designer Jamie Books shows a real inclination for the latter by means of pink opal, purple opal, mint opal, Ethiopian opal, chalcedony, and chrysoprase.

The gems are an elevated equivalent of Easter candies, and look just as delicious.

While aquamarine is March’s official birthstone, these “Piece of the Week” earrings make the case for mint tourmaline and mint opal being the official gem of spring.

These one-of-a-kind ‘Drip Drop’ earrings are crafted in 14-karat yellow gold and feature Ethiopian opal center stones, mint tourmaline (at top), emerald, diamonds, and mint opal inlay.

Priced at ... "

https://nationaljeweler.com/articles/11 ... 0Campaigns
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)