These October Opals Are Pretty In Pink

For those of you who've been involved with opals and gemstones for many years, here you can chat with your peers.

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Although pink opals have no POC, they're still opals and are beautiful in their own right, and since they're opals this one counts as another article on opals for our October babies. I'm showing you the lead pic plus two favorites from this extensive lineup, which I favor due to the pureness of the shades of pink; (ie: the earrings in the lead pic are more coral than pink), but there are others I also like, and plenty to see so use the link to see them all. Oh, and OS, you'll get another chuckle like I did when you see those pink lips show up again in this one too. Ewwww! :lol:

By Brittany Siminitz | October 05, 2022

"An antidote to fall’s bold, gemstone-rich colors, a good pastel lends softness and warmth to the coziest of ensembles.

If you’re looking for one shade in particular to embrace this season, all signs point to pink.

Barbiecore is surely part of the reason why pink is having such a moment, but then, it can hardly be said pink in some form hasn’t been in vogue over the last decade.

For a good mix of Barbie–meets–Coastal Grandmother, see opal.

Does opal ever tire of being so good at everything? Aside from seemingly possessing mystical powers, the birthstone of October looks pretty in pink too—yet another variation of the gem that secures its crowd-pleasing status.

Pink opal is said to have a calming effect when worn, aiding with anxiety and stress (though, a superstitious person might not feel right about wearing opal if it isn’t their birthstone).

Regardless, here are some of the latest pink opals for October and beyond.

... "

Sophistiquee small princess ring in 18k rose gold with 16.6 ct. hand-carved pink opal and 0.67 ct. t.w. diamonds, $8,990; Nana Fink

Earrings in 18k rose gold with pink opal, $6,000; Guita M

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... opal-pink/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)