Chic Pearl Earrings That Retail For Less Than $1,000

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I don't know about you, but I like my pearls to be perfectly round orbs, so the earrings in the lead pic do nothing for me, but there's a big market for baroque pearls. This one has more pics than text, so I'm only showing you the lead pic, as well as the second pair which are my favorites from the lineup. I do like the sapphire and pearl set because of the uniqueness of the design, and also I like the simplicity of the last pair so check the rest of them out for yourself via the link. :)

By Victoria Gomelsky | October 05, 2022

"Working in the fine jewelry industry, it’s easy to forget what average people consider to be an “opening” price point. For some jewelers in the ultra-luxury sphere, $10,000 is chump change. For the rest of us, however, even $500 may constitute a big spend.

That’s why it’s important to stock fashion-forward fine jewelry styles that many shoppers would consider accessible—especially when it comes to earrings, a self-purchase favorite.

Most of you know this already, but it bears repeating: Pearls perfectly fit the bill. Not only are the sea-born gems current fashion world darlings, but they’re also available in budget-conscious freshwater varieties, allowing designers to create high-impact pieces for a fraction of the cost of designs featuring gemstones in similar sizes.

Unlike the simple pearl studs and plain gold styles that ruled yesteryear, however, today’s most coveted designs feature a mix of materials, combining pearls with yellow gold chains, diamonds, and colored stones.

What’s more, all of the under-$1,000 options featured below work equally well for brides searching for wedding day styles that won’t break the bank. (The delicate asymmetrical pair from Yi Collection even satisfies the “something blue” requirement.)

Promote the styles to your younger clientele as accessible luxuries. And for your wealthier, more established clients, position them as stocking stuffers, or spontaneous gifts they might pick up when they’re splurging on something else.

Pearl earrings in 14k gold with 0.048 ct. t.w. diamonds, $475; Imperial Pearl

... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... than-1000/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)