Graff’s New Collection Is a Diamond Ode to Springtime

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

These are darling, and I'm sure they sparkle like there's no tomorrow. I like them so much I would buy this whole collection if I could. 8-)

Graff’s ethereal new fine jewelry collection is called “Wild Flower.”

"London—Playful and free-spirited, Graff’s new fine jewelry collection channels spring’s new life.

“Wild Flower” is the London-headquartered jeweler’s latest design contribution, rendered entirely in 18-karat white gold with diamonds.

The color palette is signature Graff, and so is the natural inspiration.

Open rings figure heavily in Graff’s new collection.

“Wild Flower” is similar to the house’s “Butterfly” collection, with delicate florals adorning rings, pendants, bracelets, and earrings.

Asymmetry is a key element of the collection, with diamond-laden blooms of different sizes and designs incorporated into one open ring, for example, or mixed into a single pendant for a nonuniform look that creates visual interest and mirrors Mother Nature’s perfect imperfection.

A floral station necklace is the collection’s most expensive piece at $42,000. “Wild Flower” is meant for layering unique to the wearer’s taste.

Graff cited an English garden as inspiration. Its floral interpretation is less manicured, however, and more aligned with an independent, youthful spirit.

Each piece in the collection is different from the next but meant to complement the others when worn together.

In all, there are four styles of flowers, depicted in varying sizes and arrangements, from individual flowers to duos, trios, and even bouquet-like clusters.

Graff employed different combinations and variations of four floral motifs in the “Wild Flower” collection, as in these rings representing a cluster of flowers and an individual bloom.

Graff said the collection communicates a delicate-yet-empowered spirit that allows the wearer the ability to make the pieces her own.

Graff Design Director Anne-Eva Geffroy said in a press release: “At Graff, floral motifs have long been part of our heritage. With the Wild Flower collection, we take a fresh perspective with a contemporary reinterpretation of the flower—one that is freed from tradition and bursting with life.”

“Wild Flower” launched in January.

Comprising more than 20 jewels, the collection starts at ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/article ... springtime
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)