Snag These New Pearl Jewels Before They’re Gone

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

There are all sorts of gorgeous pearls in this one, but my favorites are the conch pearls so I'm showing you the lead pic plus my favorite, and you'll want so use the link to see them all. :)

By Victoria Gomelsky | January 12, 2022

"While supplies last.

You may want to adopt this well-worn phrase as the theme of the upcoming gem and jewelry shows in Arizona, given that it applies to all gemstones, but especially to pearls.

As Stuart Robertson, vice president of Gemworld International, recently told JCK, when it comes to the organic gems, “you can anticipate a shortage of finer material developing until probably 2025 because two harvest seasons were partially compromised because of COVID.”

Robertson’s advice for buyers: Keep your eyes peeled for fine quality goods and don’t hesitate to place orders.

To help you prepare, we’ve highlighted nine brand new pearl styles destined for the Centurion show in Phoenix and the AGTA GemFair in Tucson, including an extremely rare 29 mm orange melo pearl weighing 183.22 carats that will make its debut at the Tara Pearls booth at Centurion.

According to a Tara Pearls press release, “the size, color, distinct flame pattern, and pleasing shape combine to make this particular pearl one that any pearl connoisseur would truly prize”—all of which helps explain its $1 million price tag.

Just don’t be surprised if it’s gone when you swing by the Tara booth. This year, more than any year in recent memory, the mantra is: You snooze, you lose. ... "

Earrings with 11 cts. t.w. natural conch pearls in 18k white gold with diamonds and rubies, $17,300; Tara Pearls

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... rl-jewels/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)