Volcanic UFO Mysteries documentary

What's going on out there?

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

SwordfishMining

Volcanic UFO Mysteries documentary

Post by SwordfishMining »

Saw this on Amazon. I can only send you to look at the evidence too. Eyes Open, No Fear.

UFO sightings have been a regular world-wide phenomenon since post WW2. Experts have noticed a connection with UFO sightings around Volcanic hot spots across Latin America. Stephen Bassett and Jaime Maussan will discuss a history of these sightings. https://www.amazon.com/Volcanic-UFO-Mys ... B08PPYW46S

Aliens just neutralizing nuclear warheads but repeatedly NOT conquering the Earth has to be taken at factual value by somebody beside the witnesses. We ourselves and fearmongering are the only apparent danger to ourselves. Well, besides the planet & space stuff on geologic time they are telling us about.

The films of them flying into the mouths of eruptions make my step kids seeing one fly into the side of Rock Springs Table (so they climbed up looking for it the next day, nothing found) more or less scientifically proven possible. I mean I have seen stuff humans cant make happen across my life. The closest had that same curved flight patterns circling two planes as we watched, all 4 of us, but it was changing colors, like that the one frame of tracer showed. Came out of clouds, circled a private plane down low, swooped up to buzz an airliner then, changed directions and sped off accelerating into clouds again. The swarm i saw was like the ones the senior citizens filmed off of Florida on the worlds best ufo videos. Interweaving balls of changing colored lights then taking off supersonically in formation, out to space?

I guess the question is, believe it or not, will humans give them any credit for being correct like mentors and prepare for the prophecies or or argue until too late with closed scientific minds to deal with what they reveal. Like the meteorite Apophis (#99942 passing by 2029) needing to be diverted. when they actually make a play from one side or the other. Non-intervention only leaves the criminals intervening, with the most likely suspect, the authoritarian country "where things can get done" playing chumps.
and a Youtube copy:

Russian astronomers have predicted that asteroid Apophis may strike Earth on April 13, 2036

“The situation is that in 2029, April 13, [Apophis] flies very close to the Earth, within five Earth radii, so that will be quite an event, but we’ve already ruled out the possibility of it hitting at that time,” Yeomans told Life’s Little Mysteries. “On the other hand, if it goes through what we call a keyhole during that close Earth approach … then it will indeed be perturbed just right so that it will come back and smack Earth on April 13, 2036,”
https://sputniknews.com/20110126/162318648.html

Russian astronomers have predicted that asteroid Apophis may strike Earth on April 13, 2036.

"Apophis will approach Earth at a distance of 37,000-38,000 kilometers on April 13, 2029. Its likely collision with Earth may occur on April 13, 2036," Professor Leonid Sokolov of the St. Petersburg State University said.

The scientist said, however, the chance of a collision in 2036 was extremely slim saying that the asteroid would likely disintegrate into smaller parts and smaller collisions with Earth could occur in the following years.

"Our task is to consider various alternatives and develop scenarios and plans of action depending on the results of further observations of Apophis," Sokolov said.

The asteroid, discovered in 2004, is considered the largest threat to our planet, although NASA scientists reduced the likelihood of a hazardous strike with Earth in 2036.

Russia's space agency announced its plans earlier to consider a project to prevent the large asteroid from colliding with Earth.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"