Hello from Ireland

Write a few lines about who you are and where your from here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

opalcutter

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by opalcutter »

:) Will get around to it but have to photograph some new ones and some spheres. weather is to good at moment so making the most of it. Summer doesn't last long enough. ;) Ross has now got a part as an extra in Game of Thrones, he is going to New York in August. Making up for lost time and before he goes back to college.... :roll:
Honesty is the best policy but insanity is the best defense.
gingerkid

Post by gingerkid »

That is pretty cool that Ross is an extra on The Game of Thrones! 8-) Is he going to college in NY?

I hope we will see your spheres and eggs soon, OC! :)
~ Jan ~

"...you gotta know your ABC's...
Always. Be. Cool." 8-)
- Boyd Crowder
opalcutter

Post by opalcutter »

Will try but summer isn't a season to be inside taking photo's. Saying that it was more like winter today. Strong wind and rain and temperatures closer to those expected in March. Think I will emigrate to warmer climates, anybody a spare shed in the garden? :lol:
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Whoa! So you're having that proverbial cold day in July, but it's going on longer than just a day! :!:

If you want heat you can come here, but I have no shed, or really even a decent garden so you'd have to stay here in the asylum with me. :lol:

That is great about your son being an extra on Game of Thrones. My daughter was an extra in Tin Cup, and it's so cool to see your child on the big screen. I'm just glad she decided not to pursue it as a career. ;)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
opalcutter

Post by opalcutter »

:roll: We seem to now be having the proverbial cold July, May, June and little prospect for August. :roll: Ross suffers from being as mad as a box of frogs so heaven knows what he will end up doing, Something in medicine seems to be the direction at the moment. Might come in handy jumping out of aeroplanes. :lol:

Game of thrones appeals for the $100+ per day they pay and certain females involved in its production. I walked onto the set of Dracula a couple of years ago while out hiking. Thankfully they saw the funny side of things and nobody bit me. :lol: GOT was filming today when we were out for a drive on the coast but Ross wasn't involved, he was to busy packing parachutes.....