New Chat visitors

Ask anything about getting started with opals and gemstones here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

SwordfishMining

New Chat visitors

Post by SwordfishMining »

Welcome 南豐蛋白石礦業有限公司 We are not racist in our support for Falon Gong, the Uighars, Hong Kong and the American Way for life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Jai You; times a wasting for all the individuals. Please feel free to post anything in the forum as you peruse the hundreds of threads. We welcome intelligent conversations and exchanges of ideas cross cultures.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
SwordfishMining

Re: New Chat visitors

Welcome 南芳蛋白石. Please enjoy all our content. Most of the photos are hosted here and represent one of the largest online collections of Opal information. Feel free to join the discussions with us.
Nevada gem crystal opal:
088.JPG
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

He's not a member and we don't read Chinese. That's not being racist, it's a fact, and he does speak English so he's not welcome unless he joins and writes in plain English, and even if he does, after all the intrusions into the chat that have been in Chinese mixed with English, I doubt I'd let him in. Image
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Well at least we acknowledge the attempts of friendship....or Yer not an opalholic LOL
More photos to be coming of Bonanza opals in the future!
One of the better little multi-color opal in woods. The opal is all down the inside of those pieces of wood, not just on the end broken in half like a boulder opal. yes woods are included off and on, but you never know what you get until you slice them up or polish them down.
They cut things like this that I sold a woman at the QIA Pow Wow. After i made a pendant out of it, she kept admiring it each year wanting it, then what do ya know, it was her price.
05 Bonanza hot wood 007.jpg
05 Bonanza hot wood 007.jpg (10.24 KiB) Viewed 1907 times

05 Bonanza hot wood 001.jpg
05 Bonanza hot wood 001.jpg (10.15 KiB) Viewed 1907 times

bright lump.jpg
bright lump.jpg (13.35 KiB) Viewed 1907 times
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Wow, they're just gorgeous, John. There's a rainbow of colors in them so I suggest you show them again in the opals category since those who won't come to the chat won't read this one and will miss them. Image
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

These are for this person not that person.
02:51:37 * 香港歐泊買賣有限公司 joins My room
02:53:09 ‹香港歐泊買賣有限公司› 你不跟中國人做生意嗎
02:53:53 ‹香港歐泊買賣有限公司› 每次訪問都沒有友好的問候或可能因為病毒而關閉
02:54:50 ‹香港歐泊買賣有限公司› 我希望你一切都好

Google says: First why would a person be speaking Chinese to English speakers assuming they can translate?

Don't you do business with Chinese, 你不跟中國人做生意嗎,
No friendly greetings every time I visit or may be closed due to virus. 每次訪問都沒有友好的問候或可能因為病毒而關閉,
I hope everything is well for you, 我希望你一切都好
I replied "English only", but these multiple anonymous logins never interact with who is in the chat room at the time.

We all put up with it as the convict liar stalking the people sharing the truth about him so he can threaten them to stop. (AND I write all these that he reads to point out his games are exposed) My best defense against all his slander and lies are to always rely with the facts & my reputation in the mining district he is universally hated in.

We only do business in our native languages because there is too much opportunity for "misunderstanding" across cultures using the same translators available for you. Come do business in English with our warmest regards and greeting. We have no idea what Chinese slang means or Malaysian was the same way for the Java miners. The translator was defunct. You have to speak the sellers language to do business in that country. Universal word definitions are the groundwork of business relation ships. If I come to do business in China, after this CCP Virus and cold war boycott thing ends, I'll come translated properly so you can understand me in your native language to serve me best.

Im not racist. I had many friends from the Chinese military, and civilians we hope, on my Facebook pages & in my groups for opals across the web. Sorry for everybody deprived, but Chris made Facebook delete me for property theft he did. It was legal as I did show his face, his terms and conditions and a stolen picture he published SOOO now I wont go back to Facebook where he removed all my help across decades of people showing in my sterling reputation. He is a ghost without even showing a picture of his face to be recognized from. You have to go to Birch Tree Galley in Watertown SD to see the faces of the conspiracy to commit wire fraud etc and be directed to the lies about me again.

He attacked any on Facebook supporting Swordfish Mining giving me a positive rating as his family zero rated every poll on my respectability. Messages from him directly threatening unenforceable lawsuits for slander, despite them being true, for telling the truth about somebody the world needs warned of. They sent me copies in shock! I would expect no less from a mentally damaged person unable to repent or reform.
Dominion Gem is the obsession of Chris Wenztell if anybody is still unaware of who hates Me and the Hodsons of Rainbow Ridge and many others. Files formal complaints me sharing his lies that are public and opublished, hate speech and has them copyright protected which he stalks to never be shared. Facebook was a leftist tool in any case.

I ignore him as he has no legal grounds to sue me over.

So here was the truth about him again. He has tried to shut down this forum because he cant take the truth being available. I mean all this is in EBAY forums, numerous discussions, legal forums, and my websites etc. from the last over 20 years of his terrorizing us from prison. Now he says he was innocent & accuses me of everything he does. He plead guilty of all charges and accused me of trying to use his own gang to kill him in prison for snitching them all out. Used a federal lawsuit for a protected custody vacation to call my wife a tramp and say every opal ever mined in virgin valley from a placer claim and the claim, now belong to him. All need to be returned or the money turned over or he will sue for it. Case was dismissed!

My lawyer said wait for him to sue us and we will own everything they have title to. Remember he was doing 24 years in prison and had time to stew in his hate. He is actually involved in many legal actions for a business of taking peoples mining rights without even doing the claimjumper work.

Tried to sell the Opal Queen without ever going there. EBAY pulled the auction when the owner found out what the convict was doing.

He is constantly whining without any justification but to shift his guilt to others and muddy the water so his crimes were not crystal clear. The Sheriff has his number and he has to check in whenever he comes to Nevada as there are restraining orders against him for stalking.

He is still mad we had the attorney general of Nevada investigating him doing business from prison illegally. Some few people here mining actually believe his lies & had to be enlightened by my deeds & talking to my supporters that he spews lies so widely selling claims against me, that they come deluded. I have not heard a single buyer of his was satisfied with the transactions or if they reported him for interstate wire fraud.

My website is http://www.virginvalleyopal.com and I have an ESTY Store, Swordfish Mining, to take orders thru despite his constant war on us to the point he now says none is gem grade despite his he is buying it, please send it to him for evaluation. He is also greedy for any Howardite that Rainbow Ridge owners the Hodsons mined out decades ago to try and have more than them. He has again claimjumped the deeded Rainbow Ridge Opal Mine and their unpatented mining claim in a new lawfare definitions, not mining, attack. He will lose if he will ever go to court after decades from losing the slander suit from prison to own all the opals and mines. The idea is he takes their house to use as a shop instead of allow it to be converted to campground for the public which is progressing thru channels.

He is making up legal case nonsense legally by the precedents of settled cases in the past and repeats it so much, fools believe it would win in court. None of us are afraid of him except a bullet in the back honestly. But dont worry about me. I go with God where he has me work, even on this sad project.
SwordfishMining

The Chinese are not going to infiltrate this site normalizing the countries unacceptable behavior by allowing it to be present as represented like some kind of sympathizer confucious institute branch. Please use the language of the forum, English thank you very much. No racist but very freedom supporting and not getting into discussing it further.
SwordfishMining

I lit him up on LinkedIn again trying to get him to file a case against anybody before defrauding fools online.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/villain- ... ublished=t

In case the link is broken or he cries hate speech for spreading facts uncovering his scheme. Copy follows

THANK YOU Chris Noel Wentzell for being the criminal psychopath copying everything I every wrote or said & rewritting it professionally as if you said or thought of it yourself. (Not my loved ones eulogys you **** on, you will burn in hell for that desecration.) I went & looked thru your slander site for new copies for defense lawyers. Wow! I must have triggered you big time so you spent months dolllying up that sows ear, Still the pirate tho, so I can talk to you so you might understand. But for the public:

See his website full of anything he could every find & twist to sound like his. Probably is an expert by now after studying anything ever written about opals from here in prison everyone & I ever wrote, then using what he likes, even stealing pictures & filing copyright claims on those, as if he owned them. I was not going thru the upaid effort to show the world he is factless when I can do these posts for free. He cant take me to court and make me pay for the truth that hurts his business when he has done all the lawbreaking and slander. Hence here we are 20 years in and Im still not summoned to court to repel his attack.

In protected custody for 16 years can make a convict crazier. You'll never read his psychological records. Attacking again this year after, released with NO good behavior time, he has not mined here for a month in decades. Ask for any proof of his claims with a single photo of any claim post he ever put in. No excuse other than the lie I would remove it later. He never put in a post with taking a picture on his cell as evidence despite his claim of being an expert legal mind for decades. He knows the rules of evidence. No proof he left South Dakota when he "says" he was doing the FEDERALLY AND STATE required work.

Look at how he Ted Bundys the gem world acting respectable spamming anywhere with his story or "helpful info" but attacking me constantly. He knows he is sending rockhounds to trespass on my copper claims I run a fee dig on. Trying to remove any guide services business I make living off of without realizing guides know where to go, not just how to point and send people off clueless at their enemies.

Obsessed with revenge, vs my constantly having to fend off his attacks, shows in his current claimjumpings of Rainbow Ridges' properties again despite the restraining orders against him. Also he has tried to sell the Opal Queen without staking it not mentioning all the legal trouble he found himself in. No Mention of his crimes on his website. Again he had no photos to sell that claim with and the buyer can file federal wire fraud charges on his mine scam.

He has not even gone to court to say he can take anything away from anybody on any grounds he dreampt up in prison here. I am merely defending my family he has attacked constantly since he first set eyes on the boy as an opalholic. Now he is going to self publish a book about here full of his own ideas instead of the historical and scientific truth. Namely an UNauthorized biography of the woman who discovered where my secret mine is exactly located that he has never found.

He has mastered lawfare as a jailhouse lawyer. He even claims he was innocent of his crimes on the people he is still attacking without any repentance, by claimjumping without any lawsuits to justify his lying about the owners. He is playing public opinion just like BLM or the CCP. Use your emotions as they have none.

The extent of his mind being twisted is displayed in his attempts at complete dominance of the information about our Virgin Valley mining district and all the actual residents/miners businesses, even to the point of stealing the logo for Rainbow Ridge which he is especially lustful of taking away any way he can.

While he lives in South Dakota rarely leaving his shop or hunched over a computer at home in his fathers basement pretending he is actually here to take all of our business when he is 5 states away. His free is worthless compared to us that live here. He warns anybody contacting him to never call me to learn the truth about wire fraud and the state laws he is breaking before he broke the federal ones. I refer his clients to the FBI.

We just live life with him running off at the mouth online doing his worst to hurt us and harm our happiness without his kind around peeing in the punch bowl because he is not welcome for bad habits or partner/family that enables him with hiding assets so he cant be sued for them. One was convicted THIS YEAR of trespassing and carrying deadly weapon after which he said he put in posts, but he never did. Then just tried to sell the Opal Queen on EBAY without even staking it and proceeded to start lying as if he did any work trying to rob that person of over 100,000 dollars. The owner of the Opal Queen did not take that setting down and paid for a resurvey that found not stakes by any convict by the survey pins.

What else can we be expected to do to defend our honor against thieves & liars, lie like them? No. We won't stoop to his level any more than he would come to actually mine for gemstones with his hands. Come talk to the owners he is lying about that live here in good faith with the public AND ME.

Remember Swordfish mining sells information and he does not know what i have mined or where for decades which is why he tries to attack the very act of mining itself. It is as if he is trying to rob buyers with vastly over priced worthless properties no buyer has yet dug opal out of any day on his direction. He IS hurting my business by lying to the internet.

Prove me wrong. Produce a single testament with a single photo on site, not of you and your gang trespassing on others claims. He is called out again to take me to court to show anything he has.
SwordfishMining

02:28:09 * ffffffff joins My room
So I can be assured he read all of what I just said about us and he had to reexamine his life again.
I saw he transferred the Dominion Gem business to his dad who disowns his association???
They would also point to it to false fact checking me like the marxist do as they changed things after i disclosed their schemes.
Daily decides he hates us until he dies being obsessed with terrorizing our world to achieve Virgin Valley Opal Dominance.
I wonder if they are even coming since he lies on the website they are open for business here.