The Links Collection by Carbon & Hyde

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I like these, especially the ones in the lead pic and the last pic, and I'm really glad they're not silver coated with gold. Based on a few articles I posted this week we see that links are the trend buyers are focusing on right now rather than focusing on the gemstones used in these pieces as accent stones that enhance the beauty of the metals. IMHO they're very smart looking. 8-)

July 31, 2020 by Brittany Siminitz

"It was just a few months ago that I shared a handful of paper clip chains, a trending style whose popularity is partially owed to the surge of shoppers hunting for charms to collect, vintage and new.

I’m still contemplating the perfect paper clip chain for my very own—the kickoff to what will be my own charm-collecting journey, the date of said journey is yet to be determined.

Still, as I’ve ogled chain after chain, I’ve inadvertently grown fond of links of all sorts, be they necklaces or bracelets, or even earrings and rings.

The differences are highly nuanced. To the uninterested or unobservant eye, a chain is a chain is a chain. But there’s a whole world to be explored by the varied perspectives of designers and their chains, varied by sometimes even the tiniest details.

For Carbon & Hyde, those variations are shown in its Links collection, which made its debut just weeks ago. The brand continues to make new additions to the collection, most recently bowing earrings and a series of bracelets, the latter of which I find most compelling. ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... rbon-hyde/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)