The British Royals Just Had an Epic Bridal Tiara Moment

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

A big congrats to Princess Beatrice and her new hubby, but I must say this is probably my least favorite tiara the royals own that I've seen so far. I'm sure it looks better in person, but this one's not my cup of tea. ;)

By Ashley Davis
Ashley.Davis@nationaljeweler.com
July 20, 2020

In this official portrait shot by Benjamin Wheeler, Princess Beatrice is pictured on her wedding day in the Queen Mary tiara.

"London—In a sense, British royal Princess Beatrice had everything going against her Friday nuptials to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.

Like many brides during the pandemic, her original plans were significantly toned down and delayed.

The wedding was originally scheduled for May 29 at St. James Palace but rescheduled to July 17 at the decidedly more intimate Royal Chapel of All Saints with fewer than 30 people in attendance, per local government guidelines.

Unlike many brides during the pandemic, Beatrice had the added drama of being walked down the aisle by her father Prince Andrew, who has been so embroiled in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal that he stepped down from royal duties last year.

Despite the difficult global and personal circumstances, Beatrice, Queen Elizabeth II’s granddaughter and, until now, the last single British royal of her generation, managed to stun with her choice of tiara.

Sign of the times: In another official portrait, also lensed by Benjamin Wheeler, Princess Beatrice and new husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are pictured socially distanced from Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip.

Per royal tradition, Beatrice borrowed a tiara from her grandmother, but it wasn’t just any royal jewel. ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/fashion ... ara-moment
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)