Australian vs Ethiopian Opal by PulitzerOpal

Get an expert to answer all your Opal and Gemstone questions.

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

Pulitzeropal

Re: Australian vs Ethiopian Opal by PulitzerOpal

Post by Pulitzeropal »

PinkDiamond wrote:Yes, you have found a home among kindred spirits, so welcome to the club. You've come to the right place for information on all sorts of opal from anywhere it's found, and we look forward to you adding your input. We shorten names around here, so I'll ask if you'd prefer to be called PO, or Puli? I favor Puli because I had a Hungarian Puli for 18 years, but that's just me so your choice. :lol:

I am happy to be a member of this group! You are obviously a very hard-working individual, PD! This site is totally your baby, or so it appears. I am happy to change the name. My YouTube channel used to be DPOpal. Is that one okay? I can probably figure out how to change it. I don't get a lot of time, but I will surely drop in. If there is something that I can help with, please let me know. Thanks to Opal Spectrum for giving me the link to the site! dp
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Using DP for you is great since we only do it so we don't have to type full names here, so don't go changing anything on YT or anywhere; it's just what we will refer to you as here, like Opal Spectrum is OS. We're also delighted that you joined this merry little band of opalholics, and I hope you'll post some more of your videos us. You're very good at it, and I love your sense of humor, and now that you're through the screening process you can feel free to post anything you like, and being a full member now you also have access to private messaging. Cheers! :D
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Hiya and welcome. Please don't take anything I type too harsh on me; I'm just a homegrown opalholic whose very defensive, but not at all "racist" (as far as where it comes from) LOL. Hope you enjoy the content Pink and the others have found and we welcome any you want to share.
I've slavered (I like that word so much more than drooled) over some of the magnificent opals you've shown us. We've been blessed with some great minds putting content in here over the years.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
Pulitzeropal

Post by Pulitzeropal »

PinkDiamond wrote:Using DP for you is great since we only do it so we don't have to type full names here, so don't go changing anything on YT or anywhere; it's just what we will refer to you as here, like Opal Spectrum is OS. We're also delighted that you joined this merry little band of opalholics, and I hope you'll post some more of your videos us. You're very good at it, and I love your sense of humor, and now that you're through the screening process you can feel free to post anything you like, and being a full member now you also have access to private messaging. Cheers! :D

I wouldn't change YT name, of course. I thought that I could easily figure out how to change the name, but did not really find it. I will look for it again. Feel free to change it for me, if you like. I don't care what I'm called! dp
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Like I said, no need to change anything since it's just what we'll use when typing messages referring to you here. ;)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)