Insta-Opals

For those of you who've been involved with opals and gemstones for many years, here you can chat with your peers.

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Insta-Opals

Post by PinkDiamond »

There are some fantastic opals, and unique pieces here, and although I wouldn't normally buy something like the set I'm going to show you, I must say, if I was walking the beach in Tahiti, I would most certainly wear the set, with a matching bikini and sarong. :mrgreen:

My other 2 favorites are the ones right above, and below it. Treat your eyes to a feast of opals and opal jewelry via the link at the bottom, and don't forget the bib. :!:

Insta-Opals
October 9, 2017 by Brittany Siminitz

"In Instagram speak, opals are like sunsets: When presented with a photo of one, it’s basically an involuntary reaction—you’re going to double tap. Their beauty is too compelling, too magical to go unnoticed. It’s a pleasure any time of year to be treated to some up-close-and-personal shots of opal jewelry, but as this is October, the industry is that much more inclined to celebrate the month’s birthstone—lucky for us. Here are some of my favorite opal Instagrams from the last week. ... "

via @thejewelleryed)

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -334329457
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)