Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

Lydia

Re: PRAISE Report and continued Prayer Request

Post by Lydia »

What 8's said.
mick

Post by mick »

I sucked all the poison out the other night, but I forgot I did it. I was crook the next day, thought i was getting the flu but all good now.
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I'm not following you, mick. What poison? You didn't get bitten by a snake, did you? And how could you possibly forget you did it?? :o

I'm just glad to hear you didn't have the flu, and I hope you don't get the vaccine since it's never as effective as they'd like us to believe. Not only that, the older you get, the less effective it is, not to mention all the people who get the flu anyway. And then there's the poisons in the carrier they use, like mercury as a preservative in many vaccines (are we getting mad as a hatter?), and now, quercetin that is NOT meant to be injected directly into the body. I'd better quit now before I go off the rails. :?
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
kjsspot

Post by kjsspot »

I'm not following either... Hoping his brain isn't mush from poison... ;)

Mercury may be deadly but is sure is purdy!!! <3
~KJ~
Mysterious opals contain the wonders of the skies - sparkling rainbows, fireworks, and lightning, shifting and moving in their depths.
ETSY: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KJOFineArt
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Its a slang term. And in the sentence I'd say he'd been drinking. Not metaphorically slaying any dragons. I can't even drink anymore as the recovery has lengthened severely. Yes I do believe my liver had something to do with it.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
mick

Post by mick »

Hmm, Yall got short memories. I mentioned this years ago in the other forum I believe.

Supernatural powers I believe its called or power of prayer or just plain spooky I dunno.

No Im not joking, had it all my life. It started in the 1970s I used to have these dreams predicting who was pregnant. I can still do that. Then I used to dream of earthquakes, not random ones but specific events, I turned that function off tho.
All sorts of things I can predict. But being a non believer in all this rubbish, I try to forget it as it gets too depressing.
Some nights tho, I wake up knowing and go back to sleep and when I wake up, there it is on the news, calamity.

So fast forward to about the year 2000, I decided to see if this predictive power or whatever it is can be used for other means.

I found these dreams or premonitions could be altered, not just in my dreams but with conscious thought, with actual results.

The first time it worked, I thought it a hoot, so I tried fixing someone with a more terminal problem, that workedm, and I got a bit freaked out and stopped.

Then a few years later, by chance I came across the story of this kid who went to help someone and got electrocuted. Blew half his brain to bits, literally and half his skull ended up a block away. He seemed like a nice kid, so I decided to give my powers a full throttle test.

I suppose its a bit like a trance, or ahh whats it called, astro travel or something.

Anyway, this kid, made a full recovery, minus half his head and the family was very happy.

I was sick for a long time afther that, its some swapping of energy is the best I can explain it.

To me its a worry explaining how I can do this and at the same time, not believe any of it.

I cant just ssit there and click my fingers and make things happen, its an effort to make it work.

There needs to be some form of connection or the generator doesnt kick in.

We used to know this kid when we were little and she was a real time Witch or Ghost or from outer space. She could put spells on people
and they kick the bucket real quick. She was about 7 years old, conducting seances wheh her parents were out and they worked trust me.
I seen kids jump through the window when the scrabble lettters moved. We used to make her move away, no one near the table and the letters would move, move across the board. Now she was really scary!
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

mick wrote:Hmm, Yall got short memories. I mentioned this years ago in the other forum I believe.

You're kidding, right? I'm lucky when I can remember what I had for lunch yesterday. :lol:

It sounds like when you're asleep, you're one of those restless souls who does some astral travel, which is outside of time and space, so you're seeing things that haven't occurred on this plane yet, and yes, it is spooky, and I'm glad it's you and not me. :?

As for that little girl, she was obviously raised in an occult household, and the other kids' fear of her fed her power. They say there's more to us that's invisible than visible, and we know there are both angels and demons out there, and she's so steeped in occult practices that she's connected to demonic powers. I've known 2 men who claimed to be warlocks and heads of covens, and they'll both give you the creeps and are best avoided. :!:

And before I leave this thread; KJ, how is Rhonda doing, as well as your other sister and your mom? :?:
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Yep the hard part is to ignore the noise from the ones who never experienced the mystic. Like seeing repeated UFOs and the others are like Have YOU ever seen a UFO, then treat you like youre crazy when you describe the different ones you've seen - with other witnesses. Head in the sand only hides the incoming data until it bites them in the burro. Hoping is the best hope I can give and intent is behind everything.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"